BY HEAD KANDY

This is our NEW 2.0 straightening brush! Head Kandy has revolutionized the way you straighten hair!  Tourmaline infused ceramic plating creates silky, shiny hair instantly. Head Kandy Straightening Brush is changing the way we straighten hair!
It is the most advanced hair straightening iron on the market.
Salon professional design + highest quality + best price = AMAZING RESULTS
We have redesigned our original ceramic brush!

• Has anyone ever used this? I want one but wasnt sure abou...3 Answers
  • Okay I am really wanting a straightening brush but not su...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this soon but can not afford to loos...1 Answers
Teanna D.
I have naturally curly, very frizzy, coarse hair..this straightening brush is by far the very BEST I've ever owned in my life!! I was so skeptical, but after the first 2 strokes on my hair, changed my opinion forever!!! I will have to buy another if something was to ever happen to the one I own! HeadKandyPro.com is where I purchased mine! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE!!!!!
Skye T.
The most amazing product ever. This literally changed my life. It cut my straightening time down to like 2 minutes. My hair is straight while still having body. The brush also leaves my hair soft and shiny. I have recommended it to everyone and half of my friends AND my stylist have bought one.
It is incredible!
Kylie N.
I just ordered my Head Kandy Straightening Brush not even an hour ago and it is already on its way. I am so excited to get my brush in!! March 13th ordered.

March 17th: I just got my Head Kandy straightening brush in and I absolutely love mine!! For my first time I had my hair done in 6 minutes and 33 seconds.
Crystal C.
I would love! this headkandy 2.0 straightener as a gift for Christmas🎄, if I don't get it under the tree this year I'll problaby end up buying it for myself, eventually😁. I have seen so many good reviews and videos on this straightener, I would really recommend it. With this straightener you can get your hair straight in less time than your average straightener and so many other benefits that you get from it. You can purchase it at www.headkandypro.com or www.amazon.com the price averages from $74.99 to $84.99 just the straightener alone, you can check out their website to learn more about their products. You can also follow 💙HeadKandy💙 on Facebook, Instagram and more.
Lichelle E.
Cleveland
Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0 I just received mine today. I'm definitely impressed with the brush! It is going to cut my time down by more than half for straightening. This isn't a chi straighter so don't expect flat. It's like a really expensive blow out straight.
Natalia G.
Gladstone , IL
I've tried this product multiple times and it just doesn't do what I'm looking for. I like super straight hair and this sort of straightens your hair but leaves it super frizzy and trying to straighten the ends of my hair was impossible. This would probably work good on people who have more of a natural straight hair than for those who have super curly hair
Megyn W.
Ames, IA
I was convinced I needed this brush after seeing all of the videos on Facebook! Super easy to use and learn how to use for both straightening and curling. My only disappointment was that my hair didn’t get the volume I expected and it didn’t stay straight as long as it does with a flat iron -will continue to use because it’s healthier
Anna J.
Grand rapids, MI
Okay I absolutely love this product. I received this as a Christmas gift last year and I will never use a flat iron ever again. The product itself is heavy duty, actually a lot nicer made than I ever thought it would be. My hair feels so much healthier since I started using this, and it has cut down my straightening time a lot.
Amber G.
Duncansville
I cannot express enough how much I love this brush. My hair feels so much healthier since I have been using it and it helps with frizz, static and adds volume! I HIGHLY recommend it. It’s great for all hair types!
Destiny F.
My husband bought me the Teal ahead Kandy 2.0 Straightening Brush for Mother's Day. I absolutely LOVE this brush! I have heavy, thick, wavy hair that usually takes me 45+ mins to straighten with a regular flat iron. This brush only took me 15 mins and I was able to straighten all of my hair by myself!! (With a regular flat iron I always had to have someone help me do the back of my hair) It also works great on my daughters tender head! I only use it after my hair has dried, with a a heat protectant on my hair and brush through before you start straightening. It helps tame the frizz and makes my hair shine! Leaves my hair soft and smooth!!
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
I've heard a CRAP-TON of bad things about these hair brushes, has anyone tried this out? How did it do? What type of hair do you have?
Elita F.
Clermont, FL
Has anyone tried this? I've seen lots of mixed reviews.
Melody P.
Has anyone ever used this? I want one but wasnt sure about all the hype.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Okay I am really wanting a straightening brush but not sure of the brand. Most reviews I looked at just looked like fake reviews. What is your opinion on it?
Patricia R.