BY HEAD KANDY

This is our NEW 2.0 straightening brush! Head Kandy has revolutionized the way you straighten hair!  Tourmaline infused ceramic plating creates silky, shiny hair instantly. Head Kandy Straightening Brush is changing the way we straighten hair!
It is the most advanced hair straightening iron on the market.
Salon professional design + highest quality + best price = AMAZING RESULTS
We have redesigned our original ceramic brush!

• Has anyone ever used this? I want one but wasnt sure abou...3 Answers
  • Okay I am really wanting a straightening brush but not su...3 Answers
  • Where did you buy this and how much was it?2 Answers
Mackenzie H.
Somerset
I instantly fell in love with this brush. I have never been able to get my hair completely straight and this brush does the trick. Not only does it do an awesome job but it makes doing my hair so much faster.
Veronica E.
Best straightener ever! Cuts all your time in half and I can use this in my hair and anyone else's. It also works wonders when you have kids because they can't burn themselves!
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
Can we all just take a second to stop and say a little thank you that FINALLY....a company got this whole brush and straightener in one...down pat. This is legit the best one I have tried. I tried 2 I bought and 2 other brands of friends and ugh.....they were so 1 star it wasn't even funny. Not to mention I lost my money. This straightener through.....wow...just wow! Saves you time....its so fast. Heats up fast, straightens hair fast. My hair isn't damaged and looks gorgeous when its finished. This is worth the money....worth waiting for the company to ship it. It is worth it 100% +++! Don't just take my word for it....you guys need to try it. I love the Head Kandy!!! Amazing!!!!!! Better than most straighteners! And awesome for thick hair and great for women who have hair extentions!!!!
Paul T.
League City
My wife was not happy with the product he got the run around when returning it. They did not return the full price as well as never having someone to pick up a phone.
Michelle R.
Springfield
I asked my husband to buy me a Head Kandy 2.0 for my birthday. I wasn't able to get it to work for my thick hair, which was fine, but the worst disappointment came when I tried to return it.  He paid $74.99 for the item and $10 for shipping. It was very difficult to get customer service on the phone; every time I called I had to leave a message and hope someone called back. After a week of no response, I called a dozen times and finally someone called me back. I found out that there's a 15% restocking fee and the item being returned has to be postmarked by the 10th day of receiving it (which didn't surprise me of why their return rate was so low.) It cost $11.50 to return ship it. After it was all said and done, it cost us $32.75 to return it. I haven't been charged a restocking fee in over 15 years and think that's a pretty shady way to do business.  I would not recommend this product.
Amy S.
Layton, UT
Just got my new Head Kandy brush after watching numerous how to videos. I have colored, damaged, coarse hair so I was hoping this was my saving grace and I could throw away my chi. Honestly; i'm not loving the brush straightener. After using my hair is full of static and my flyaways are awful. I have switched heat protectants hoping that would help, so far no. I'm going to use a few more time before just giving up and returning it. I did get the mint green which is so pretty.
Magan F.
This magical invention has changed my hair for the better. I wish I would have had one of these 20 years ago, I would have saved so much time. I have thick, frizzy hair down to the middle of my back and it took me about an hour to straighten my hair or round brush blow dry. With this straightening brush it takes me 20 min. I loooove it so much! I about cried when I used it for the first time because it was so amazing how fast it was. It left my hair so soft too. I just used it on my sisters hair and she has damaged ends from coloring her hair blonde, this brush made her ends so soft. She was sold too and my mom. I highly recommend trying this product! Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0
Mariela S.
San Antonio
This product is great but it doesn’t last more than a couple months. A ton of reviews say that after a few months the brush stops getting hot. It’s clearly a problem but if you want a replacement they charge you for it plus shipping. I wish I had read reviews before buying mine because now it’s garbage unless I wanna pay for another one. Here’s an idea, if someone pays for a product that fails, replace it for free. The customer service is the worst. If you even hint on that you’re not happy they block you. Never getting my business again and I tell all my customers to stay away from this company!
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
I cannot rave enough about how much I love my head kandy 2.0! It has literally cut my straightening time in half, and it has kept my hair healthy! I don’t get my hair trimmed as much as I should, but after 6 months of not having it done my stylist was shocked at how I barely had any damage on my ends! It’s quite pricey, but I purchased mine the day after thanksgiving and received a great discount. They also come in a few different colors, I have the hot pink 2.0 and a teal sidekick. I would repurchase this if I ever need to, but if I clean it periodically and take care of it I see it lasting me years!
Xena P.
Altoona, PA
I can’t contain my excitement!! The head candy straightener brush has really saved my hair!! It saves me so much time too! I love how it’s not very harsh on my hair I have had so much less split ends since I’ve started using it! Usually it takes me 2 weeks to see split ends coming back after a hair cut! Since my last cut a month ago I haven’t noticed many! I highly recommend this straightener. Throw away those flat irons that clamp your hair and remove all the healthy oils!!
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
I've heard a CRAP-TON of bad things about these hair brushes, has anyone tried this out? How did it do? What type of hair do you have?
Elita F.
Clermont, FL
Has anyone tried this? I've seen lots of mixed reviews.
Melody P.
Has anyone ever used this? I want one but wasnt sure about all the hype.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Okay I am really wanting a straightening brush but not sure of the brand. Most reviews I looked at just looked like fake reviews. What is your opinion on it?
Patricia R.