BY HEAD KANDY

This is our NEW 2.0 straightening brush! Head Kandy has revolutionized the way you straighten hair!  Tourmaline infused ceramic plating creates silky, shiny hair instantly. Head Kandy Straightening Brush is changing the way we straighten hair!
It is the most advanced hair straightening iron on the market.
Salon professional design + highest quality + best price = AMAZING RESULTS
We have redesigned our original ceramic brush!

• Where did you buy this and how much was it?2 Answers
  • Okay I am really wanting a straightening brush but not su...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I've seen lots of mixed reviews. 4 Answers
Brandi B.
New Boston
I watched sooo many videos before I ordered one for my daughter. She's mixed, black and white, and her hair is kinky curly but has good texture. I just knew this was gonna work and I could put down my flat iron for good. WRONG! It came in and I had her way her hair, I blow dried it out straight. Added some heat protectant  silk spray I turned the 2.0 on and turned it up to 450 and got to work. I tried every technique I could think of. I stopped to go back and watch videos again. Maybe I was doing it wrong. Did I mention this was a Birthday gift for my daughter? Yeah.... Towards the end, she asked if we could just return it. It just wasn't working. She wouldn't let me take pictures. I had to get the flat iron out and start all over so that it would look right. Couldn't get to the roots. It didn't do the ends. The rest was so frizzy. I used so much of the Silk spray trying to get rid of the frizz,  that her hair looked greasy the next day so that wasn't the problem. I've returned it. Now we see if they give me my money back. It cost me $14+ to ship it back.
Michelle R.
Springfield
I asked my husband to buy me a Head Kandy 2.0 for my birthday. I wasn't able to get it to work for my thick hair, which was fine, but the worst disappointment came when I tried to return it.  He paid $74.99 for the item and $10 for shipping. It was very difficult to get customer service on the phone; every time I called I had to leave a message and hope someone called back. After a week of no response, I called a dozen times and finally someone called me back. I found out that there's a 15% restocking fee and the item being returned has to be postmarked by the 10th day of receiving it (which didn't surprise me of why their return rate was so low.) It cost $11.50 to return ship it. After it was all said and done, it cost us $32.75 to return it. I haven't been charged a restocking fee in over 15 years and think that's a pretty shady way to do business.  I would not recommend this product.
Megyn W.
Ames, IA
I was convinced I needed this brush after seeing all of the videos on Facebook! Super easy to use and learn how to use for both straightening and curling. My only disappointment was that my hair didn’t get the volume I expected and it didn’t stay straight as long as it does with a flat iron -will continue to use because it’s healthier
Veronica E.
Best straightener ever! Cuts all your time in half and I can use this in my hair and anyone else's. It also works wonders when you have kids because they can't burn themselves!
Jenna C.
Albany, NY
This brush is okay. I have very thick wavy hair (about 4x as thick as your average hair). I like the way this brush straightens the middle of my hair strands, but it doesn’t work on the roots or the ends. Super annoying. Should have purchased a new traditional flat iron instead. This definitely did not convert me to the realm of straightening brushes :/
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
I have the sidekick and it’s a game changer!!!! I have thinner hair just past my shoulders the sidekick is perfect if you have longer hair get the 2.0. Can’t live without now
Mackenzie H.
Somerset
I instantly fell in love with this brush. I have never been able to get my hair completely straight and this brush does the trick. Not only does it do an awesome job but it makes doing my hair so much faster.
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
Can we all just take a second to stop and say a little thank you that FINALLY....a company got this whole brush and straightener in one...down pat. This is legit the best one I have tried. I tried 2 I bought and 2 other brands of friends and ugh.....they were so 1 star it wasn't even funny. Not to mention I lost my money. This straightener through.....wow...just wow! Saves you time....its so fast. Heats up fast, straightens hair fast. My hair isn't damaged and looks gorgeous when its finished. This is worth the money....worth waiting for the company to ship it. It is worth it 100% +++! Don't just take my word for it....you guys need to try it. I love the Head Kandy!!! Amazing!!!!!! Better than most straighteners! And awesome for thick hair and great for women who have hair extentions!!!!
Paul T.
League City
My wife was not happy with the product he got the run around when returning it. They did not return the full price as well as never having someone to pick up a phone.
Magan S.
This magical invention has changed my hair for the better. I wish I would have had one of these 20 years ago, I would have saved so much time. I have thick, frizzy hair down to the middle of my back and it took me about an hour to straighten my hair or round brush blow dry. With this straightening brush it takes me 20 min. I loooove it so much! I about cried when I used it for the first time because it was so amazing how fast it was. It left my hair so soft too. I just used it on my sisters hair and she has damaged ends from coloring her hair blonde, this brush made her ends so soft. She was sold too and my mom. I highly recommend trying this product! Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0
Elita F.
Clermont, FL
Has anyone tried this? I've seen lots of mixed reviews.
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
I've heard a CRAP-TON of bad things about these hair brushes, has anyone tried this out? How did it do? What type of hair do you have?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Where did you buy this and how much was it?
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Okay I am really wanting a straightening brush but not sure of the brand. Most reviews I looked at just looked like fake reviews. What is your opinion on it?
Patricia R.