BY HEAD KANDY

This is our NEW 2.0 straightening brush! Head Kandy has revolutionized the way you straighten hair!  Tourmaline infused ceramic plating creates silky, shiny hair instantly. Head Kandy Straightening Brush is changing the way we straighten hair!
It is the most advanced hair straightening iron on the market.
Salon professional design + highest quality + best price = AMAZING RESULTS
We have redesigned our original ceramic brush!

• Where did you buy this and how much was it?2 Answers
  • Okay I am really wanting a straightening brush but not su...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I've seen lots of mixed reviews. 4 Answers
Brandi B.
New Boston
I watched sooo many videos before I ordered one for my daughter. She's mixed, black and white, and her hair is kinky curly but has good texture. I just knew this was gonna work and I could put down my flat iron for good. WRONG! It came in and I had her way her hair, I blow dried it out straight. Added some heat protectant  silk spray I turned the 2.0 on and turned it up to 450 and got to work. I tried every technique I could think of. I stopped to go back and watch videos again. Maybe I was doing it wrong. Did I mention this was a Birthday gift for my daughter? Yeah.... Towards the end, she asked if we could just return it. It just wasn't working. She wouldn't let me take pictures. I had to get the flat iron out and start all over so that it would look right. Couldn't get to the roots. It didn't do the ends. The rest was so frizzy. I used so much of the Silk spray trying to get rid of the frizz,  that her hair looked greasy the next day so that wasn't the problem. I've returned it. Now we see if they give me my money back. It cost me $14+ to ship it back.
Ariella M.
This brush is everything!!! I was skeptical at first when I received it as a birthday gift. How can a brush tame this mess?? Well it did!! Not only did it straighten my hair but it did it in record time!! Gone are the days of not doing my hair because it take too long. I went from an hour of time to only 15 minutes!! Not only is my hair styled and straight, but this brush makes it shiny and soft as well!! I’m not sure how I’ve lived without my 2.0 for so long.
But there’s more!! Their customer service and social media community is phenomenal!! Whether you message through Facebook or email, they get back to you right away! If you need help using it, they have stylists that will Skype or FaceTime you to show you how. They also host many Facebook lives where you can see how others use it to style their hair. This company and their product are really amazing all the way around. I recommend this brush to everyone!!!!
Megyn W.
Ames, IA
I was convinced I needed this brush after seeing all of the videos on Facebook! Super easy to use and learn how to use for both straightening and curling. My only disappointment was that my hair didn’t get the volume I expected and it didn’t stay straight as long as it does with a flat iron -will continue to use because it’s healthier
Christina C.
Toledo
My mom got this for me on a whim. She heard great things about this brush. Because my hair is so frizzy, she wanted to buy it for me to make my life easier. In the past, I usually used a flat iron, but it was always hard to straighten my hair in the back. Would head candy, my whole world has changed. I straightened my hair in less than five minutes front to back. I also like how you can adjust the settings for the temperature all the way up to 400°F. There is a display on the front of the brush that tells you what the temperature is. And I could not believe how fast the brush/straightener heated up. It is definitely much faster than a regular flat iron. It heated up within one minute... if that.
Haley C.
Before buying this brush, I watched so many live videos. I like how all of their live videos show you different hair types on different models. I feel like this gives you a better idea of what you could exact with their brush. I bought this brush and definitely recommend it. My hair is BIG. With this brush, it was straight in about 3 minutes. This usually takes me about 40-45 minutes with a straightener. I highly recommend this straightener.
Jenna C.
Albany, NY
This brush is okay. I have very thick wavy hair (about 4x as thick as your average hair). I like the way this brush straightens the middle of my hair strands, but it doesn’t work on the roots or the ends. Super annoying. Should have purchased a new traditional flat iron instead. This definitely did not convert me to the realm of straightening brushes :/
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
I have the sidekick and it’s a game changer!!!! I have thinner hair just past my shoulders the sidekick is perfect if you have longer hair get the 2.0. Can’t live without now
Sarah S.
West Bend
This is my favorite hair straightener! I have thick curly/wavy hair and it typically takes me over an hour to straighten it. With this, I can do it in 25 minutes. I can take larger sections and it’s less painful ( no metal plates for my hair to get stuck in). It heats up quickly and it leaves me with just a bit of volume for a natural look.
Vision B.
Amoret, MO
I give this 4 stars because for my personal use, I have long slightly wavy very fine hair, I don’t personally like it. It tangles more easily. BUT for my daughter with very, very curly it works great!! For her it works much faster than a traditional straightener with two plates. I also love that it’s nearly impossible to get burnt with this which makes it great to use with her!!
Destin H.
Resaca, GA
I have this in the hot pink color and I use it often. I love this thing, it makes it so easy and fairly quick too! It's pricey, but around the same as all the other hair tools. Definitely recommend!
Elita F.
Clermont, FL
Has anyone tried this? I've seen lots of mixed reviews.
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
I've heard a CRAP-TON of bad things about these hair brushes, has anyone tried this out? How did it do? What type of hair do you have?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Where did you buy this and how much was it?
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Okay I am really wanting a straightening brush but not sure of the brand. Most reviews I looked at just looked like fake reviews. What is your opinion on it?
Patricia R.