Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0
Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0
By Head Kandy
Elita F.
Clermont, FL

Has anyone tried this? I've seen lots of mixed reviews.

Paul T.
Paul T.
League City
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Dont waste your money on this product if you have thick hair it does nothing but makes your hair frizzy and doesnt hold the straight long. Also this is the most unprofessional company i have ever dealt with. After buying their straightener they sent the wrong color like i said it didn't work so i sent it back for my return. They didn't even put the full amount for the product on my card i also paid for 2 day shipping and recieved it in 4 days i was told when i called i would be refunded the full total even for the shipping to me. Of course i paid for the return shipping. And after they put part of my money back they would never call me back when i wanted to discuss why they ripped me off. Because thats how unprofessional they are you leave a message and they are supposed to call you back in a day or 2. Unless they steal your money and don't have anything to say about it.
Skye T.
Skye T.
12 months ago
This Head Kandy brush is literally life changing. The knockoffs are total crap but this brush is amazing. It straightens my hair in 2 minutes and leaves it silky soft and shiny. I have recommended it to everyone I know and my stylist not only bought one, but now uses it in her salon. It's amazing. You won't regret it.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Mooresville, NC
1 year ago
Love this product!!!
Kylie N.
Kylie N.
1 year, 4 months ago
I just got mine in today and I absolutely love it!! I had my hair done in 6 minutes and 33 seconds.