Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
I cannot rave enough about how much I love my head kandy 2.0! It has literally cut my straightening time in half, and it has kept my hair healthy! I don’t get my hair trimmed as much as I should, but after 6 months of not having it done my stylist was shocked at how I barely had any damage on my ends! It’s quite pricey, but I purchased mine the day after thanksgiving and received a great discount. They also come in a few different colors, I have the hot pink 2.0 and a teal sidekick. I would repurchase this if I ever need to, but if I clean it periodically and take care of it I see it lasting me years!