Magan S.
This magical invention has changed my hair for the better. I wish I would have had one of these 20 years ago, I would have saved so much time. I have thick, frizzy hair down to the middle of my back and it took me about an hour to straighten my hair or round brush blow dry. With this straightening brush it takes me 20 min. I loooove it so much! I about cried when I used it for the first time because it was so amazing how fast it was. It left my hair so soft too. I just used it on my sisters hair and she has damaged ends from coloring her hair blonde, this brush made her ends so soft. She was sold too and my mom. I highly recommend trying this product! Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0