Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0

by Head Kandy

Head Kandy: $72.24

This is our NEW 2.0 straightening brush! Head Kandy has revolutionized the way you straighten hair!  Tourmaline infused ceramic plating creates silky, shiny hair instantly. Head Kandy Straightening Brush is changing the way we straighten hair!
It is the most advanced hair straightening iron on the market.
Salon professional design + highest quality + best price = AMAZING RESULTS
We have redesigned our original ceramic brush!

Is this worth the price??
Does the head candy really work ?
Does this work on curly/wavy thick hair?
Start your review of Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0!
18 days agoNarrows, VA
Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0 uploaded by Angel C.
I actually won one of these brushes through a live on facebook. It's amazing. I was so skeptical of a brush straightener cause Ive used so many that didnt work. The 2.0 straightens my hair nicely without over drying it or making it to flat. I have nice volume and straight healthier hair. I've been able to grow my hair out again, and not frying my baby hairs anymore with a flat iron. The 2.0 is amazing its definitely worth the try. Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0
a month agoMallie, KY
Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0 uploaded by Robyn C.
Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0 uploaded by Robyn C.
I love the product. I just don’t love that two of the ends that cover the hottest part of the brush and if I get burned... omg! The upgrade sucks so I guess its use this or you’re pretty much out of luck!
a month agoMount kisco, NY
I love this straightener brush. It make my hair silky and shiny. It so light weight that your arm won't get tired when passing it over your hair over and over again. I love that it also comes in different colors. This straighten brush is also cool to the touch it won't burn you or your head when passing the brush threw your hair.
a month ago
The 2.0 has saved my hair and my mornings! I have medium length hair that is thin and fine, but also frizzy thanks to the fine texture. I first spray heat protectant (HK’s Third Wheel) run the 2.0 through my hair several times, curling it under at the ends, and I’m good to go. This literally takes me 5 minutes! Thank you HK!
2 months ago
I don’t have a 2.0 I have a Head Kandy, Side Kick, Pink, Professional Hair Straightener Brush, Tourmaline Infused Ceramic, For Bangs & Short Hair You have definitely got to use HeadKandy Third Wheel. it smells a little weird but it’s just protecting your hair! My sidekick is amazing. I used to get sooooo ANNOYED w HK spamming my timeline with perky pesky demo’s. (S&H USA I don’t know about other countries it comes so fast I ordered it last Saturday got it on Tuesday!) A sidekick will work on short medium thickness hair any thicker or longer you want a 2.0 they have “Perfectly Imperfect” 2.0 brushes that are basically seconds for -$20 less than reg price but there aren’t returns on them. I would have found a 2.0 unwieldy w my just-grazes-past-shoulders thin fine wurly (normal po 2B hair type). It literally takes me 3 minutes to use this to do entire head. It’s so simple it’s like taking candy [lol] from a baby I can’t even blow out my hair straight w a round brush or use a wand but this I am good at! So simple! Make sure you don’t have any tangles in your hair bcoz you don’t want to break off any teeth on the machine. this makes my hair so silky & soft & not all flat and spiky it has volume & so smooth. I highly recommend the sidekick for those who want the Jennifer Aniston look. Sleek smooth shiny straight hair in record time!!
2 months agoBerea, KY
Its used to take me hours to straighten my hair. Now it takes me 10 mins with this straightener. It is very eay to use and very convenient. My daughter who has very thick and long wavy hair found this straightener to be quick and easy to use.
20 days agoBoise
Love this brush when I want a natural looking straight hair. It works amazing and I recommend head kandy to everyone I know. I love all there products. I have alot of stuff from them and I'm going to keep buying there products.
2 months agoMiddletown
Love my brush straightener! For real gets the job done, Straightens way better & faster than the traditional straightener! Plus it can come in different colors & cute designs!!
a month agoorangeville
I Love this straightening brush. It's my go to tool in the morning! I can go from bed head to smooth and sleek in minutes. Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0
3 months ago1424 N. Mineral St.
I absolutely love ALL my head Kandy products. Ever since I started using the head Kandy straightening brush 2.0 I definitely can tell a difference in the texture of my hair. When I would use my straightener before I got my head candy straightening brush 2.0 my straightener would leave my hair kind of crispy and would leave a fried feeling as well as a funny smell. I'll say it a million times I absolutely love love love my straightening brush and has made a difference in my hair texture. The straightening brush leaves my hair in awesome condition and doesn't leave the funny smell the straightener would. I purchased my head kandy last October(2018) , and my hair feels the healthiest its EVER been!! I reccomend this product 1 million times over!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 years ago
Lichelle E. a year ago
I loved my #headkandy but unfortunately in this southern humidity it couldn't stand the pressure. My hair would instantly be fluff once i walked outside.