BY HEAD

• Okay I am really wanting a straightening brush but not su...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I've seen lots of mixed reviews. 4 Answers
Brandi B.
New Boston
I watched sooo many videos before I ordered one for my daughter. She's mixed, black and white, and her hair is kinky curly but has good texture. I just knew this was gonna work and I could put down my flat iron for good. WRONG! It came in and I had her way her hair, I blow dried it out straight. Added some heat protectant  silk spray I turned the 2.0 on and turned it up to 450 and got to work. I tried every technique I could think of. I stopped to go back and watch videos again. Maybe I was doing it wrong. Did I mention this was a Birthday gift for my daughter? Yeah.... Towards the end, she asked if we could just return it. It just wasn't working. She wouldn't let me take pictures. I had to get the flat iron out and start all over so that it would look right. Couldn't get to the roots. It didn't do the ends. The rest was so frizzy. I used so much of the Silk spray trying to get rid of the frizz,  that her hair looked greasy the next day so that wasn't the problem. I've returned it. Now we see if they give me my money back. It cost me $14+ to ship it back.
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
I cannot rave enough about how much I love my head kandy 2.0! It has literally cut my straightening time in half, and it has kept my hair healthy! I don’t get my hair trimmed as much as I should, but after 6 months of not having it done my stylist was shocked at how I barely had any damage on my ends! It’s quite pricey, but I purchased mine the day after thanksgiving and received a great discount. They also come in a few different colors, I have the hot pink 2.0 and a teal sidekick. I would repurchase this if I ever need to, but if I clean it periodically and take care of it I see it lasting me years!
Jenna-Lee C.
Albany, NY
This brush is okay. I have very thick wavy hair (about 4x as thick as your average hair). I like the way this brush straightens the middle of my hair strands, but it doesn’t work on the roots or the ends. Super annoying. Should have purchased a new traditional flat iron instead. This definitely did not convert me to the realm of straightening brushes :/
Xena P.
Altoona, PA
I can’t contain my excitement!! The head candy straightener brush has really saved my hair!! It saves me so much time too! I love how it’s not very harsh on my hair I have had so much less split ends since I’ve started using it! Usually it takes me 2 weeks to see split ends coming back after a hair cut! Since my last cut a month ago I haven’t noticed many! I highly recommend this straightener. Throw away those flat irons that clamp your hair and remove all the healthy oils!!
Lichelle E.
Cleveland
Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0 I just received mine today. I'm definitely impressed with the brush! It is going to cut my time down by more than half for straightening. This isn't a chi straighter so don't expect flat. It's like a really expensive blow out straight.
Mackenzie H.
Somerset
I instantly fell in love with this brush. I have never been able to get my hair completely straight and this brush does the trick. Not only does it do an awesome job but it makes doing my hair so much faster.
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
Can we all just take a second to stop and say a little thank you that FINALLY....a company got this whole brush and straightener in one...down pat. This is legit the best one I have tried. I tried 2 I bought and 2 other brands of friends and ugh.....they were so 1 star it wasn't even funny. Not to mention I lost my money. This straightener through.....wow...just wow! Saves you time....its so fast. Heats up fast, straightens hair fast. My hair isn't damaged and looks gorgeous when its finished. This is worth the money....worth waiting for the company to ship it. It is worth it 100% +++! Don't just take my word for it....you guys need to try it. I love the Head Kandy!!! Amazing!!!!!! Better than most straighteners! And awesome for thick hair and great for women who have hair extentions!!!!
Paul T.
League City
My wife was not happy with the product he got the run around when returning it. They did not return the full price as well as never having someone to pick up a phone.
Magan S.
Houston , TX
This magical invention has changed my hair for the better. I wish I would have had one of these 20 years ago, I would have saved so much time. I have thick, frizzy hair down to the middle of my back and it took me about an hour to straighten my hair or round brush blow dry. With this straightening brush it takes me 20 min. I loooove it so much! I about cried when I used it for the first time because it was so amazing how fast it was. It left my hair so soft too. I just used it on my sisters hair and she has damaged ends from coloring her hair blonde, this brush made her ends so soft. She was sold too and my mom. I highly recommend trying this product! Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0
Mariela S.
San Antonio
This product is great but it doesn’t last more than a couple months. A ton of reviews say that after a few months the brush stops getting hot. It’s clearly a problem but if you want a replacement they charge you for it plus shipping. I wish I had read reviews before buying mine because now it’s garbage unless I wanna pay for another one. Here’s an idea, if someone pays for a product that fails, replace it for free. The customer service is the worst. If you even hint on that you’re not happy they block you. Never getting my business again and I tell all my customers to stay away from this company!
Elita F.
Clermont, FL
Has anyone tried this? I've seen lots of mixed reviews.
Stephanie A.
Franklin, GA
I've heard a CRAP-TON of bad things about these hair brushes, has anyone tried this out? How did it do? What type of hair do you have?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Where did you buy this and how much was it?
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Okay I am really wanting a straightening brush but not sure of the brand. Most reviews I looked at just looked like fake reviews. What is your opinion on it?
Patricia R.