Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersHead Kandy
Head Kandy, Knockout Wand, Pink, Curling Wand, Includes 2 Tourmaline Infused Titanium Barrels, 1" & 125"

by Head Kandy

The Head Kandy Knockout Wand is the perfect tool to create beachy waves to soft curls with staying power and professional results for all hair types. Includes two interchangeable Tourmaline Infused Titanium Barrels measuring 1 inch and 1.25 inches that seals in moisture and protects your hair cuticle. Heats up in 60 seconds, features an easy to read LCD screen with adjustable heat settings up to 430 degrees and 60 minute auto shut off. The clip free barrel design won't crease or pull your hair. The extra-long swivel cordÊmakes it easy to use.

The Head Kandy Knockout Wand is the perfect tool to create beachy waves to soft curls with staying power and professional results for all hair types; Includes two interchangeable Tourmaline Infused Titanium Barrels measuring 1 inch and 1.25 inches that seals in moisture and protects your hair cuticle; Heats up in 60 seconds, features an easy to read LCD screen with adjustable heat settings up to 430 degrees and 60 minute auto shut off; The clip free barrel design won't crease or pull your hair; The extra-long swivel cordÊmakes it easy to use

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Head Kandy, Knockout Wand, Pink, Curling Wand, Includes 2 Tourmaline Infused Titanium Barrels, 1" & 1.25"!
Atascadero, CA
Head Kandy, Knockout Wand, Pink, Curling Wand, Includes 2 Tourmaline Infused Titanium Barrels, 1" & 1.25" uploaded by Kat R.
I absolutely love this wand. I use it almost everyday. Date nights especially. Its extremely fast and easy to do only takes me about 15 minutes to curl all my hair . That is what i love about it is how fast it works as a mother of 8 kids i have jo tine to do anything slow and this wand curls all my hair in 15 min . nothing bad can be said about this.
Baltimore
Head Kandy, Knockout Wand, Pink, Curling Wand, Includes 2 Tourmaline Infused Titanium Barrels, 1" & 1.25" uploaded by Tonya B.
I actually won this curling wand and accessories in a Facebook giveaway. I love this curling wand. It heats up so fast and is easy to use. Head Kandy, Knockout Wand, Pink, Curling Wand, Includes 2 Tourmaline Infused Titanium Barrels, 1" & 1.25 men. You can follow me @charisma7138 on Instagram for pictures and charisma7138 on You Tube for my video review of the wand.
Birmingham, AL
I love my Knockout Wand.  It is not an easy product for everyone because it has not tip but works great with beautiful curls that last all day!
Was very impressed with this wand as my hair does not typically like to hold curls very well. I had previously tried another brands wand and was not impressed but this one wow. My hair holds the curl all day and easy to use. Comes with a glove that you can use too!
I have never used a wand before..... let me tell you, the knock out wand is flipping fantastic. It is tourmaline Infused and so easy to use. My curls looked amazing even after sleeping all night steam rolling in the bed lol. I can't love this product or brand any more than I already do. #kandygirl4life #headkandy

Looking for your answer?