Head and Shoulders Smooth Silky 2-In-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner - 14.2 oz uploaded by lia m.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head and Shoulders Smooth Silky 2-In-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner - 14.2 oz (Pack of 3) Relieves Irritation Reduces Redness Removes Flakes Fights Dryness Calms Itching see more...

• I would like to know if this shampoo would help with my "caspa" I...2 Answers
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since being on Accutane (which dried out your oil glands), my head has looked like its been snowing. My dandruff would be real as heck! Head & Shoulders has really helped my scalp, and my scalp thanks Head & Shoulders. Gentle, affordable, great smell. Recommend if you are suffering with a dry scalp!
Megan R.
Amhert, MA
I love using the head and shoulders 2 in 1 because around the same time every year (typically in the Winter) my scalp gets very dry and flaky and I begin to have dandruff. I prefer to buy the 2 in 1 as it's the cost of either 1 shampoo or 1 conditioner and I typically will only use it once or twice a week in the winter, and I don't really go through a whole bottle for months or even a year. One thing I have to say about this though is that the 2 in 1 doesn't leave my hair as tangle free as normal shampoo and conditioner would, so most of the time I will work in my normal conditioner as well into that washing routine, just to detangle the ends.
Madeline F.
Cranston, RI
I personally like this product because it does treat the itchiness of a dry scalp. half way through the bottle I had no dandruff and no itch. I also love the cool feeling when you apply it. My only downfall is that though it is a 2 in 1 my hair feels a little dry after rinsing. I always have to apply conditioner after. Not a big deal. The good outweighs the bad for sure.
Emily Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For this for my brother - Great smell, but dandruff control was not as effective. The formula is also a bit thicker than competitor brands so needed extra rinsing. Like the 2-in-1 idea since extra rinse usually may dry out the scalp but maybe thin the formula a bit more
Jenna H.
Gulfport, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Head and Shoulders since I was old enough to shower alone. Believe it or not, I've never had dandruff and I can thank them for that. My hair is always full of life and the volume is unbelievable.
Mary B.
Norwich, CT
I have use this product for many years as its the only shampoo that controls my dandruff. I love now they have different kinds, fragrances . If you have dandruff, I would differently recommend this. it works great and your hair feels nice and shinny.
Ashley B.
West Babylon, NY
This product definitely made my hair a bit stronger. After using the whole bottle, I still had a bit of a dandruff problem but there was improvement! Lathers great! Smells okay.
Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have an oily scalp and this is the only product that keeps my BLONDE hair looking flawless. Others make my hair oily after a while.mine lathers great. There isn't very a scent. I have found in great deprive it kept my hair good after like four days of no hair wash.
Chelsea W.
Newkirk, OK
I actually just got out of the shower and I used this exact shampoo! I love it helps with my dry scalp during the winter, but after I dry my hair it becomes very rough and coarse. I don't like to use much product in my hair but with this one I do.
Destiny S.
Mendota, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head and Shoulders is a great shampoo that is very reliable in its outcomes. I truly enjoyed using this produce and it was very helpful. It has a great smell. The only disadvantage is that it is a little drying with natural hair. Perhaps using some oil with it could help. Overall it is a great product and I strongly recommend it.
Cris R.
I would like to know if this shampoo would help with my "caspa" I don't know what to is for it. Does it really work?