Head and Shoulders Smooth Silky 2-In-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner - 14.2 oz uploaded by Mara L.Head and Shoulders Smooth Silky 2-In-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner - 14.2 oz uploaded by Celeste W.Head and Shoulders Smooth Silky 2-In-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner - 14.2 oz uploaded by lia m.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head and Shoulders Smooth Silky 2-In-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner - 14.2 oz (Pack of 3) Relieves Irritation Reduces Redness Removes Flakes Fights Dryness Calms Itching see more...

• I would like to know if this shampoo would help with my "...2 Answers
Chris L.
Niles, IL
Tried and true. I forget how well this product works, until I try a different shampoo for a while and start shedding dandruff like crazy! Pleasant smell, easy on the scalp, like would be a little less pleasant without it! Thank you, Head and Shoulders Smooth Silky 2-In-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner - 14.2 oz

Did I mention my hair gets ridiculously smooth?
Rachel N.
Kansas City
Pros:
-smells great
-does make hair feel a little silkier
-improved dandruff

Cons:
-contains sulfate so my hair gets frizzy after it’s dry
-slightly expensive compared to other brands

Overall I like this brand but I ended up switching to a sulfate free shampoo and my hair has been less frizzy since the switch.
Kendra🍍 J.
I very much like this product but it made my hair dry and brittle so I just used it 2 a week to prevent dandruff. But what I like the most about this is the scent it gives off. When I did have dandruff I used this just once and most of it was gone. Altogether thoughts, came in great use.
Soraya L.
Elkhart, IN
Having naturally dark, deep black hair & dandruff is not a good look. This combo has a gorgeous smell and leaves my hair not only dandruff free for my wash but it’s silky smooth and better than the more expensive alternatives! I honestly purchased this because of the commercials, but I was shocked because of how healthy and strong my hair looked after my first use - plus, NO DANDRUFF! It’s well worth the buy. Will definitely continue purchasing throughout 2018.
Khushbu K.
Manchester, CT
I got this shampoo as complimentary from influenster. More than me, my husband loved this. He uses it every alternate day and is really satisfied with the result. It is not at all pricey and works great. Head & Shoulders Instant Fresh 2in1 Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner
Amy V.
I needed to try something new and so I picked up head and shoulders. Now for individual bottles for shampoo and conditioner is like $5 something each but the 2 in 1 is $7 and so I went with that. I usually don’t do 2 in 1 but just trying it out this time. I love the scent of this one it’s refreshing and smells nice.
Jasmin R.
This shampoo has a very nice smell to it. Although it feels very chalky and heavy. I bought it at Target for about $6. My hair color is dark brown and it is wavy. But when I use this shampoo it makes my hair super curly and frizzy so I'm not too sure how accurate the silky smooth label is.
Rhonda L.
Chinle, AZ
Nope. Didn’t do anything for me. If anything it made my scalp drier making dandruff worse. I would recommend saving yourself time and just using baking soda once a week, for dandruff.
Megan R.
Amherst, MA
I love using the head and shoulders 2 in 1 because around the same time every year (typically in the Winter) my scalp gets very dry and flaky and I begin to have dandruff. I prefer to buy the 2 in 1 as it's the cost of either 1 shampoo or 1 conditioner and I typically will only use it once or twice a week in the winter, and I don't really go through a whole bottle for months or even a year. One thing I have to say about this though is that the 2 in 1 doesn't leave my hair as tangle free as normal shampoo and conditioner would, so most of the time I will work in my normal conditioner as well into that washing routine, just to detangle the ends.
Bee P.
Richmond
I have purchased this shampoo several times. I don't use it every time I shower because I'm afraid it will stripped my balayage hair color more than I like, so I use it once or twice a week. Every time I use it,  my hair looks healthy and bouncy. I continue to use it because whenever I do, my hair looks great. Note: I've also tried the Smooth and Silky Shampoo only but the 2 in 1 is the one that does the trick for me. The Shampoo only doesn't work as well in my opinion.
Cris R.
I would like to know if this shampoo would help with my "caspa" I don't know what to is for it. Does it really work?