Head and Shoulders Complete Scalp Care 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 40 Fl Oz uploaded by Chrystal A.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Complete Scalp Care 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner is an anti-dandruff formula with almond oil that starts to work on contact and infuses your scalp and hair with nourishing moisture. This improved formula is dual-action, so it can moisturize your hair and calm an itchy, flaky scalp with just one bottle. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes; 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1); 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (2). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes; with regular use, 2. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 3. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Is it color safe or help with split ends?2 Answers
  • How well does the conditioner work? I know sometime having it 2 i...1 Answers
  • How does this product leave your hair feeling? I need a good dand...3 Answers
Mary Jane B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product sooo much, especially when my scalp needs a serious deep cleaning, this is my go to! I use it twice a week or whenever my hair has taken a lot of dry shampoo and hairspray. This stuff gets all of that gunk out!! I always feel super duper clean after using this and it doesn’t dry my hair out. Also, it smells pretty darn good!
My tip though is to make sure you still moisturize after using this instead of using it as a “2 for 1 shampoo and conditioner”, otherwise it could leave your strands feeling really dehydrated.
Oh and FYI.. If you have body acne use this as a body wash. It has ingredients to fight all that nasty bacteria!
Elena F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely one of my favorite shampoos of all time it just makes my hair and scalp feels so good and natural and healthy make sure I don't have dandruff and that I'm getting the hydration I need on my scalp is feeling a little bit dry I pick up this giant bottle at Costco
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo works really well not only for people who have dandruff but for people who need a good clarifying shampoo. I use this shampoo 1x a week to help clear up all of my conditioner and product build up. It leave my hair feeling amazing afterwards.
Cait C.
Troy, MI
I used to use this ALLLLLLLL the time, but had recently gotten away from it. I tried to go back to using it again for better scalp health, and it made my hair so dull! There was absolutely not shine or bounce to it anymore :( Super dissapointed in whatever recipe change happened.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head and shoulders products really smell good just don't get the soap in your eyes because it will burn the heck out of it I feel like it does work for the itch on your head so I would repurchase this material again this brand has been around for many many years so I say it does work.
Yessenia C.
Roy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wash my hair every other day . I have long thick wavy hair and sadly and oily scalp this works amazing on me an helps me avoid having dandruff come back it smells amazing. Only shampoo I use for now will be buying it again && I recommend!
Caroline C.
Ringgold, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product! I have extremely dry hair and so I like that this has conditioner in it. I do end up having to use conditioner any way but that is only because my hair is so dry. I like that this just gives an extra bonus of moisture and keeps my hair clean and flake free.
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product! My head gets very dry during the winter and this takes care of the dryness after just a few uses. This is the only product that helps quickly for me. I have purchased this product from Walmart a few times and I will continue to purchase!
Clarice F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't usually work. For such a sought out brand for dandruff, they don't really get rid of them. The sort of minty feeling does provide a refreshing feeling, and the softness of your hair afterwards is great. But that's about it
Caitlyn Elisabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had issues with dandruff my whole life, and as an adult it became worse. The only product that has ever cleared my scalp completely has been this product. It smells great, is not heavy on your hair, and works! Plain and simple, if you have issues with dandruff, get this shampoo!
Brenna R.
How effective would y'all say this is? My man has been having dandruff issues lately, and it would be really helpful if i knew before buying. Thanks in advance!!
Allison H.
San Clemente, CA
How does this product leave your hair feeling? I need a good dandruff shampoo, but I don't want to sacrifice the softness of my hair.
Victoria M.
Cumberland, MD
Does this really work in not leaving dandruff? And would I still be better off to use a conditioner after this?
Savannah F.
Indio, CA
Is it color safe or help with split ends?
Amy M.
Plainfield, CT
How well does the conditioner work? I know sometime having it 2 in 1 and be tricky.