He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

Don't you agree they should make a movie out of this
Start your review of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I can remember rushing home from school everyday just so I could watch it before homework.in reviews
definitely a classic cartoon that you can never get tired of.in reviews
I school remember watching these as a kid!.in reviews
My husband and I watched every episode with or boys.in reviews
Would definitely recommend for your pop culture collection.in reviews
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my best childhood memories is of watching He-man . The cartoons anx action figures were the best in the 80's
Amanda G.
2525 rayburn rd
such a classic. I loved this when I was young. great family show and kid show, very appropriate and no surprises with language or anything inappropriate. definitely give it a try. your kids will love it.
Roxie S.
Saraland, AL
Classic !! Brings back memories of Saturday mornings. You stayed in watching cartoons all morning, before going outside to play until the street light came on.
Mandy W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
He-Man is super funny and a good show to get into. I like it a lot and it's just a good show to watch with the family
Chique C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My daughter just asked what I used to watch as a kid. this was definitely a big after school hit! This and She-Ra!
Becky S.
1,638 reviews
I'm giving this 5 stars because of my boyfriend and his renewed "obsession" with collecting memorabilia now that Walmart released the exclusive "Masters of the Universe" figures. My cousins and I used to dress up and play He-Man and She-Ra as young kids in my grandma's backyard. Her giant magnolia tree was our real-life Castle Gray Skull. None of the actual items scanned but when I typed in Masters... this was the only thing in the correct theme but I believe it is a dvd collection from the original TV series which was a great show.
ashley Y.
Fowlerville, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite pop culture things absolutely love so much and cant wait to see more of this else where and online
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have seen every episode of this and love them so much my mother got me hooked on these growing up she has alot of comics and the movies and I love them all😍😍
Marissa S.
Ashtabula, OH
I could watch this everyday and never get bored of it!! Watched then as a kid and will continue to watch them :)
Rachel J.
Doral, FL
I grew up on this. Showed it to my kids and they actually love it. Would definitely recommend for your pop culture collection.