Home & GardenHousehold Paper ProductsToilet PaperHDX
Ultra-Soft Toilet Tissue (326-Sheets per Roll, 18-Rolls per Pack)

HDX Ultra-Soft Toilet Tissue (326-Sheets per Roll, 18-Rolls per Pack)

by HDX

With 326-sheets, these Mega rolls are like having 4 toilet paper rolls in 1. This 2-ply toilet paper is both Ultra Soft and Ultra Strong. Don't frustrate yourself with cheap toilet paper and get the most out of your bathroom accessories dollar.

Features: No Additional Features

Ultra soft; Septic safe; Sewer safe; Hypoallergenic and dermatologist approved; Mega rolls 4-in-1; 326-sheet per roll

Number of Rolls: 18

Number of sheets per roll: 326

Color Family: White

Professional/ Residential: Residential

Returnable: 90-Day

Number of plys: 2

Area per roll (sq. ft.): 635.7

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HDX Ultra-Soft Toilet Tissue (326-Sheets per Roll, 18-Rolls per Pack)!
Hampton
I purchased this brand (HDX) from Home Depot when the PANDEMIC started. I love the softness and strength of the tissue. It is better than any other tolet paper I've ever used in my life. I'm trying to order it off your site but I'm not able to. Do I have to become a member before I can make purchases Freda Forbes [email protected]
Redding
I always buy Hdx toilet paper. It’s a great quality for the price point. I don’t think you should overspend for toilet paper
Purchased at: Home Depot
Excellent product, strong, soft, extra quantity per roll-extremely satisfied. Thank you!
Edwards, MS
Tissue lasted me three going on five months. It is very soft and does not irritate my bum.

Looking for your answer?