BY HDMX

Enjoy sweet sound in a sleek, portable design with this jam classic rechargeable bluetooth wireless speaker.â use the wireless speaker just about anywhere from the kitchen or living room to a dorm room, office, back deck, or den.â to pair the speaker to a handheld device, simply enable the device s bluetooth functionality and enter the code provided.â the portable speaker can connect wirelessly from up to 30 feet away, and it works with most bluetooth-enabled smartphones, tablets, notebooks and desktops, including ipad, iphone, and ipod.â the jam wireless speaker features a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides up... see more...

• How long does the speaker take to charge? And then how long does ...3 Answers
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
My roommate has this and I love the color and the quality it's just very annoying cause she uses it in the shower and its so LOUD
Yahzmin B.
Charlotte , NC
This was a birthday gift a few days ago and I LOVE it. It gets super loud for it to be so little!
Paula  H.
Paragould, AR
I have seen people with these and using these and i have thought about getting myself one but have not gotten down to getting myself one. Maybe i will get one soon.
N. Y.
Love the color bright and vibrent. The sound quality is pretty good, perfect for the beach or for the park. Easy to carry.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
The sound is amazingly clear & louder then any other compact speaker I've had before. Bonus - the charge lasts a long time.
gisele r.
I have tried these before and it is very loud but works great! It's good quality and it is a very good size!
Melissa G.
I love my jam classic! I have 3 of them! Loud, affordable and cute! Plus it comes with a one year warranty all I had to do was email the company some pics and they sent me a new one in two weeks!
Victoria S.
Great speaker, lasted me about 4-ish hours. not to mention the pink and the white are beautiful colours, I used mine when i went camping!
Serena C.
How long does the speaker take to charge? And then how long does the charge last before it dies and needs to be recharged? As that's the issue I've had with my previous blue tooth speakers (their lack of longevity).