HDMX HMDX Rave Wireless Portable Speaker - Grey (HX-P205GY)

by HDMX

Rave portable rechargeable speaker, connects wirelessly with smartphones, tablets and notebooks, battery allows up to 4 hours of wireless play, connects wirelessly up to 30 feet away, aux-in for connecting non bluetooth devices

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HDMX HMDX Rave Wireless Portable Speaker - Grey (HX-P205GY)!
How would you rate this product?
Orlando, KY
I have this speaker in hot pink. I love it! It puts out a lot of sound for the price. I bought mine on sale for 15 at walmart. Just as good as the other portable speakers for a fraction of the price!
Parma, MI
I was seriously surprised at how loud this little speaker actually is. Plus it's so easy to carry around anywhere with u. Its wireless so,that's great and really cheap.
I really like this speaker. It's portable and not that big. I am not a big fan of the charger it comes with. It's too short. Besides that I love this speaker.
This is a small speaker with big sound. I was surprised how loud it could play music, it is definitely worth the purchase
So like every other speaker I have had, which were small, it comes with a big sound! I like these alot.
Great reliable speakers Easy to carry along Long batter life .. A great buy