HDMX HMDX JAM Wireless Portable Speaker - Blue (HXP230BLHT) uploaded by Karla C.

BY HDMX

Enjoy sweet sound in a sleek, portable design with this jam rechargeable bluetooth wireless speaker by hmdx audio. use the wireless speaker just about anywhere- from the kitchen or living room to a dorm room, office, back deck, or den. it can even be taken along to the beach when relaxing in the summer sunshine with friends. to pair the speaker to a handheld device, simply enable the device's bluetooth functionality and enter the code provided. the speaker can connect wirelessly from up to 30 feet away, and it works with most bluetooth-enabled smartphones, tablets, notebooks, and desktops, including ipad, iphone, and ipod. the... see more...

• How long does the speaker take to charge? And then how lo...2 Answers
Nicole Alexis M.
Plainville, CT
Love these speakers!! Hold the charge for a decent amount of time. Only two problems are volume: I wish it went a little louder, but I am happy with the volume giving that it's a small speaker. And two: that the Bluetooth doesn't have a big enough range.
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV
I cant say enough about this speaker. When I use my laptop and a program comes on that doesn't have enough volume, I just plug this in and I don't miss a thing. Just have to be careful or you'll get it too loud.
Clara N.
Saint Louis, MO
Techie Expert Level 2
I love all of the Jam speakers. I've had a few of them over the years and they've always worked great and produced awesome sound for the size that they are.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
I wish the battery lasted, but overall it has a good sound and can be turned up pretty loud. Also, I've never really had any connection issues.
Jessica R.
Houston , TX
So far so good. purchased for home use and volume is good enough. loved the price and design. will recommend!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
This speaker is a good size and quality product. The volume ranger overall is good and the sound quality is clear. It sits nicely and doesn't look cheaply made. It is also easy to connect and use. Overall I am impressed and I would recommend trying this portable speaker out.
leanne r.
Speaker is good and great sound. Just wish it had a louder volume. Then I would give a better grading.
Karla C.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I was so happy to see how cheap this thing was !!! this works amazing and it has a good sound quality
Serena C.
How long does the speaker take to charge? And then how long does the charge last before it dies and needs to be recharged? As that's the issue I've had with my previous blue tooth speakers (their lack of longevity).