BY HDMX

Enjoy sweet sound in a sleek, portable design with this jam plus bluetooth wireless speaker by hmdx. use the wireless speaker just about anywhere-- from the kitchen or living room to a dorm room, office, back deck, or den. it also makes family picnics in the park or roasting marshmallows on the beach that more fun! Connect wirelessly from up to 30 feet away-- jam plus works with most bluetooth-enabled smartphones, tablets, notebooks, and desktops, including ipad, iphone, and ipod. thanks to its jam2 feature, the jam plus wireless speaker can be connected to a second jam plus speaker, which creates enhanced audio and true stereo sound. ... see more...

• Can you get this in one of your boxes? And how loud is it?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha B.
My boss got this for me for my desk. It's awesome. For a smaller speaker it works really well. I love how I can use it Bluetooth or hooked to the computer.
Megan M.
Marion, IA
I don't have much experience with other bluetooth speakers, but for me this is a good one. It does its job, and can't go wrong with the color.
Kim T.
For a small speaker it sounds great in a small room. The color is very cute and I like that you can pair it. I have used the blue tooth but sometimes it cuts out. I prefer to just plug an auxiliary cable into it. No issues so far have had mine for over a year.
Kelsie L.
Williamsport , PA
THESE ARE SO GOOD! i love listening to music and i need something to play the music I had on my iPod with. It is so loud! From my room all the way down the hallway to the bathroom in more dorm you can still hear whatever I'm playing. They're great for travel as well.
Samani H.
My friend has one of these, and the sound quality is pretty good. I would probably invest in a "Beat pill", but if you don't have the money to invest into something like that, then this should work just fine!
PhaNyia L.
LOVE this bluetooth speaker. It's affordable and it also works well. My boyfriend loved it so much that he went and bought one for himself as well! It's a small speaker but it plays quite loudly which is great!
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
These are always fun to bring to the pool with us or even the beach, much smaller than a radio and just as loud.
Romance G.
El Centro, CA
Color: Vibrant and easy to spot when trying to find it in a cluttered area
Sound Quality: Very good for the size of the product. Useful in small parties, although a set of two would be preferred for anything larger than 10-15 people.
Battery Life: As expected from such a device. When used regularly and with consistency, it is vulnerable to over usage.
Durability: Can get scratched, but only after intense use. Have to keep it from direct sunlight if outdoors for long, but that is normal.
Price: For such a small device, I do think the price could do with a few dollars of reduction.
Myriel T.
Marrero, LA
Can you get this in one of your boxes? And how loud is it?