BY BELKIN

Hdmi cable belkin see more...

• How long is this cord? Does it work with a MacBook or wo...3 Answers
  • Does anyone have the gold hdmi instead of the silver one??2 Answers
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
A must have if you like watching movies and TV shows that you've pulled up online and then you can connect to your TV and watch it on a much larger screen and depending on your setup, with improved audio. Durable product also, lasts well and works well.
Nicole M.
Orange park, FL
Belkin cords are hit or miss with me. Their phone charging cables and hdmi cables have worked fine, but sometimes some of their other cables stopped after a few uses, like their 3.5 mm audio cable for the car,
Molly B.
After looking for a good HDMI cable, I finally found one. It makes the picture clear and is a perfect length. I will only buy Belkin HDMI cables from now on. It was also a great price.
Sammie M.
Fresno, CA
This is the best thing to use when you want play something from your phone on a bigger screen. It's so easy to hook up and connect. Definitely a must have.
KC F.
Belkin is my go to product for electronics. It never fails for me! This HDMI is still going strong and I have no problems with it at all!
Kelsey M.
Colbert, GA
The belkin cords are okay. My phone normally does not charge as good when i use them. They end up getting broke and not working as well.
Zallah B.
Pompano beach, Fl
Works great if you feel like your computer volume is too low and you plug it to your laptop and TV you will be able to hear everything
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
I have yet to have trouble with my Belkin HDMI cord. I use it to watch Netflix and such from my laptop on my TV and it works great!
Amber P.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Belkin cables always last me a while. This hdmi cord is a lot better than most. I would choose this over other brands any day!
Gena T.
Rosedale, MD
I had never had any trouble with my Belkin HDMI cables . We have had ours it seems like forever and never a problem.
Michele M.
How long is this cord? Does it work with a MacBook or would it only work with a PC?
Margarito G.
houston, TX
Does anyone have the gold hdmi instead of the silver one??