HD Pro Concealer

by L.A. Girl

L.A. Girl's HD Pro Concealer is crease-resistant with opaque coverage in a creamy, yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage, evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.

Porcelain, Light Ivory, Natural, Creamy Beige, Pure Beige, Medium Beige, Almond, Cool Tan, Toast, Warm Honey, Fawn, Toffee, Beautiful Bronze, Orange Corrector, Yellow Corrector, Green Corrector: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG \u002F PPG-10 \u002F 1 Dimethicone Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003ELavender Corrector: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG \u002F PPG-10 \u002F 1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EPeach Corrector: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG \u002F PPG-10 \u002F 1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003ELight Yellow Corrector: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG \u002F PPG-10 \u002F 1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EHighlighter: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG \u002F PPG-10 \u002F 1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

HD Pro Concealer #les gusta este corrector ?
¿Alguna vez utilizaste este producto? HD Pro Concealer
Me an contado k este es un buen corrector se los recomiendo
Start your review of HD Pro Concealer!
Lorena M.
West Palm Bch, FL
HD Pro Concealer uploaded by Lorena M.
I’ve tried many concealer brands and this keeps been my favorite covered is so good L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer,0.28 Ounce (Light Ivory)
Sasha W.
New York
HD Pro Concealer uploaded by Sasha W.
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer - Fairest - 0.28oz this is the only color correct I ever use!! I used to use one from a Sephora brand and it did nothing, I had to cake it on. With a few swipes of this my dark circles are no longer dark and I can confidently use my concealer to conceal and not worry about puffiness!
Toni C.
Brooklyn, NY
HD Pro Concealer uploaded by Toni C.
I love me some La girl!! It's so affordable but also works so well!! I use it in my kit and I use in on myself it's seriously been my ROD!!! I love it to highlight but also use it on my eyelids before going in with eyeshadow n
Karla O.
Clinton, MD
HD Pro Concealer uploaded by Karla O.
This product is amazing!! Not only is it budget friendly, but it gets the job done ✅ I definitely recommend!!!!
Sarah S.
Mobile, AL
HD Pro Concealer uploaded by Sarah S.
This product has always been a go to of mine! It is perfect if you’re trying to find a good coverage concealer on a budget. I love it’s extensive shade range at such a low price! The only downfall to it is that it does dry on the skin quickly, so be sure to blend as you go instead of waiting until you’ve applied all over your face to blend it. It occasionally creased under the eye, but with the proper skincare this isn’t a problem.
Yuliia S.
New Castle, DE
HD Pro Concealer uploaded by Yuliia S.
A good inexpensive concealer. It's great for its price! Good medium coverage, I have the lightest shade. I give it 4 stars due to the fact that it quickly rolls into folds under the eye (like many concealers on my face), even if you cover it with powder. Not bad, but I'll look better!
Kenechukwu U.
Chapel Hill, NC
HD Pro Concealer uploaded by Kenechukwu U.
This product is excellent. This is a great concealer for beginners and it covers virtually spot effectively for a very affordable price. I have been using this product for about five years and I have never felt the need to buy a different concealer! I love it!!!
Reality A.
Louisville, KY
HD Pro Concealer uploaded by Reality A.
I got it in color fawn and cool tan because i like to mix them! The finish is amazing and doesn’t look caked up under the eyes (i use it to highlight) but it’s great and affordable!
Onia V.
Jacksonville, FL
HD Pro Concealer uploaded by Onia V.
Purchased at: ULTA
The very first concealer I ever purchased when I started getting into makeup. It’s affordable but does an amazing job at covering my dark circles and blemishes. It’s buildable coverage and dries down matte without looking cakey which I love especially having oily skin.
Brigitte S.
Chula Vista, CA
HD Pro Concealer uploaded by Brigitte S.
This concealer didn’t cover my under eye circles. But I do use this for eyebrows correction. The formula feels to watery to me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anissasrv O.
il y a 8 mois
HD Pro Concealer #les gusta este corrector ?
Onesim S. il y a 3 mois
si, totalmente , es super bueno, economico, rinde bastante, tiene buena cobertura, no seca rápido, se difumina super bien, el aplicador es super comodo, viene en muchos tonos definitivamente de mis favoritos.
Sarah L.
toronto
il y a un an
HD Pro Concealer - is this a good under eye concealer? or is there another you’d recommend?
Nayeli O. il y a un an
It did not work for me, my eye is a little greasy and it runs fast 😕