HD Eyeshadow Base

[product:nyx-hd-eyeshadow-base] Maybe I used too much, but when I applied, it made my eyeshadow still cease and just look cakey. Is there a good method of use for this?
Does help shadow stay crease less all day?
What is this like? What is the difference between this and just using concealer?
Start your review of HD Eyeshadow Base!
Product Highlights
This is such a cheap base but it works great! I have oily lids and with this my eyeshadow actually lasts compared to other bases I have tried.in reviews
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
HD Eyeshadow Base uploaded by Lisa B.
HD Eyeshadow Base uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Target
HD Eyeshadow Base Urban Decay is my favorate highend shodow base and this is my favorate drugstore brand. The formula is creamy and neutral in color so will work with any shadow. There is no creasing, lets the shadow blend out easily, lightwight and the shadows do not look patch. Your Shadows stay on ALL day with NO creasing. Not to mention it is a great value as well as great price point !!!! ❤️🥰😍
Robyn R.
Windsor, CO
HD Eyeshadow Base uploaded by Robyn R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is exceptional for the price. It performs as well as the more high end brands I've tried, with the exception of Smashbox (my HG, but much more expensive). I have hooded eyes and oily eyelids, and this does a good job of keeping my makeup in place throughout the day.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Iv tried high end product but this is the best great price great ingredients and overall it's makes your shadows last longer with out crease it's a must for a makeup addict as well for beginner to expert it's not expensive at all and believe me you will love it to
Whitney M.
Rogers, AR
The best eyeshadow primer hands down. I use this daily to keep my eyeshadow looking flawless all day long. Would recommend this to anyone who wears eyeshadow.
Yesenia I.
Pasadena, CA
I love this eyeshadow primer! It works just as well as the more expensive ones but at a fraction of the cost! You don't have to use a lot of it either, and the eyeshadow stays in place all day! You don't have to worry about oily eye lids and your eyeliner being on the top of your lid at the end of the day! It rocks!
Phylicia T.
Layton
HD Eyeshadow Base uploaded by Phylicia T.
This product is great for keeping my eyeshadow in place. It beautifully brings out the max pigmentation of my eyeshadows. It keeps your eye shadows on until you take them off.
Felicia E.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Okay this may sound weird but I use this for my eyebrows and I am so glad I did. They no longer move an inch nor do they sweat off as much. This is also good as a eyeshadow primer for sure. I love NYX and would recommend.
Payton T.
Athens, AL
I love this it says it stays for like 7 or 8 hours I think but it lasts all day with me! I love all nyx products !!!!!!
Kathryn G.
One of the best primer's and its a drug store one at that! This keeps my eye shadow in place and staying fresh all day. I have tried so many and Nyx is the best!
Courtney B.
Lebanon, OR
HD Eyeshadow Base uploaded by Courtney B.
This is my current go to eyeshadow primer. I used to use the waterproof one every day, but decided to move away from waterproof products for everyday use. This one works just as well. I'm not sure how it hold up in the water.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Juli H.
Hammonton, NJ
il y a 8 mois
HD Eyeshadow Base Maybe I used too much, but when I applied, it made my eyeshadow still cease and just look cakey. Is there a good method of use for this?
CJ C. il y a 7 mois
Don’t put too much and let it dry before applying eyeshadow, and that works for me
Taylor M.
Portsmouth, VA
il y a 2 ans
HD Eyeshadow Base ? Is the primer clear or is it tinted??
najah A. il y a un an
It’s actually a faded white/pink color on the lid. It dries really quickly, so once you apply you have to blend it quickly or it’ll be a huge white patch. Once you had color, it goes away