BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #41 in Blush

An ultrablendable blush with a natural look and finish made specifically for HD technology. Formulated with the perfect balance of oils, waxes, and powders, HD Blush combines the second-skin look of a cream with the ease of a powder. Created for HD... see more...

Rosie B.
Very pretty finish with the little gold flecks. I use this as both a blush and an eyeshadow. Buildable color and good color payoff. The color is flattering on a number of complexions. I would definitely recommend this to others. It’s a staple in my everyday look.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite makeup brand. This blush along with many of their other products are so easy to apply and super easy to work with. This blush looks great for spring and summer. It’s super creamy and soft. I guarantee with any brush you use it picks up very nicely. Blends like a dream. It’s a higher end brand but totally worth every single dollar. One thing I love about makeup forever is that most of their products contain a lot of product. It will last you a good while.
Jasmin R.
I got this blush as a sample, and I have to say, I was really impressed. I really love the texture of the blush it was very soft and buttery. The pigmentation was perfect for a blush not too late but not super super pigmented either. It Blends out great and it looks great on my skin. I would recommend.
Fapiano J.
Anaheim, CA
I got this color to go with my summer guava toned lip color. Very pigmented on me. I am fair skinned. Love how creamy and versatile and interchangeable the cheek and eye colors are. I have to blend it with pink tones to get a more wearable color for me. Very professional quality make up. I find myself always buying at least 3 when I stop by a Sephora. Very reasonably priced as well.
Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
I bought this and I have no idea why I don’t use blushes but damn this was horrible for me. I have no problems with my skin dry or oily and I put it on my face and it had virtually no pigment, was chalky and drying and made my pores look huge. Hated this
🎶👑Melody H.
Garland, TX
The HD Blush - Coral #410 blush is a every day blush for me and the pros is that it is soft when apply to skin. Best for tan and olive. It is buildable and can apply as much as you want and still would look nice. I would recommend this.
Rey A.
Boise, ID
I had my makeup done at Sephora for a summer wedding I was attending. The makeup artist initially applied this color, which was not quite the look I wanted but there was a darker berry shade that I found to be cuter. I didn't purchase it at the end, however, make elf cosmetics has a palette with a similar color that I already own.
Jill F.
Miami
This blush has to be one of the best blushes i have ecer had but if i was to say one complaint about it, it wiuld be that since i have naturally red checks after anything i would say that its to dark for me and make my checks even more red than before because i thought it would be a cool light pink but i do love the formula
Erika S.
Roma
This bush blended out beautifully and looked so natural I was so surprised. As the day progressed i found my blush was still just as nice as when I applied it. This blush blends beautifully without the clown effect and lasts a good 7 to 8 hours without touch ups. It gives a nice glow that feels very natural. It didn't streak or fade away. I've already purchased 2 more colors.
Megan B.
Pembroke, NC
Again. Makeup forever is at the top. I first was introduced to this makeup line through my Ipsy subscription. I absolutely adore their blush. Very pigmented and beautiful for all skin colors. I have pale skin and it was a natural look for me. I would definitely buy this blush again. Yesss yesss yess!!!