by herbal dynamics beauty

A bouquet of extracts from Black Rose, Damask Rose, Cabbage Rose, French Rose and Alpine Rose stem cells pair with delicate rose oil and rose waxes to deliver potent anti-aging benefits. Indian gentian extract promotes regeneration and stimulates collagen as shea butter and ultra-light safflower oil provide deep hydration.Benefits:Anti-aging.Soothing.Softening and Smoothing.Potent antioxidants.Extremely Hydrating.Inside HD Beauty Black Rose + Damask Rose Concentrated Face Balm:Black Rose ExtractOmega 3 and 6 fatty acids provide the building blocks of healthy skin..Visibly smoothes wrinkles and fine lines, and revitalizes for a radiant complexion..Damask Rose Oil + WaxContains anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that help reduce redness and inflammation..Abundant antioxidants help fight free radical damage, making it a strong anti-aging ingredient..Rose Centifolia ExtractRich in tannins, which work to tone and tighten skin..High in Vitamin C, protecting the skin from environmental damage..Combination of anti-aging actives and antioxidants promotes a youthful, radiant appearance..Shea ButterNaturally rich in Vitamins A, E, and essential fatty acids that boost nutrition and natural skin healing properties..Aids natural collagen production, protects the skin barrier and maintains hydration..Olive Fruit OilVitamin A and E help repair and renew UV-damaged skin..Potent antioxidants naturally stimulate cells and return skin to a firmer, smoother and healthier state..Indian Gentian FlowerRestores the youthful look and texture of complexion..Helps cell turnover, making it a great anti-aging extract..Antiseptic and healing benefits..

RESTORE SKIN from UV exposure with 7 different anti-aging Rose oils and extracts plus Olive Fruit Oil.; DEEPLY HYDRATING shea butter and beeswax nourish and soften skin with a plethora of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids.; STABILIZE SKIN BARRIER with Indian Gentian, a potent anti-aging extract that promotes renewal.; GENTLE FORMULA deeply hydrates, suitable for all skin types.; FREE OF parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and animal testing. Made in the U.S.A.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HD Beauty Black Rose + Damask Rose Concentrated Face Balm with Rose Extracts, Rose Oils, Indian Gentian and Shea Butter for Extremely Dehydrated Skin, 1 oz.!
This stuff works really really well for dry or chapped skin, it’s super nourishing. It smells nice,like a light rose scent. I use this on my face and neck and hands.
This product is much thicker than I was expecting at first and didn't quite melt the way I thought it would. I was expecting the balm to melt down into an oil-like substance, but it melted down to a more lip-balm feeling. It definitely is SUPER hydrating - I can't stress that enough. I would not recommend applying this all over your face, but use it more as a 'spot-treatment' for areas you are extra dry in. For example, I use this in between my eye brows, on my forehead, AND on my elbows!! It has made my elbows feel so soft and protected that I even put it on my roommate's and she was amazed at how it made her elbows feel. The scent is also not overpowering and has the most mild rose scent, which I love. You really only need the smallest amount of product, so I know this will last me for a while. HD has done such a beautiful job with this product.
Parker, CO
I got this for my mom and she is so amazed with this product. She uses it every day and it definitely works for wrinkles and it is very good moisturizer. She has a problem in winter, her skin gets too dry and this face balm helps a lot!
HD Beauty Black Rose + Damask Rose Concentrated Face Balm with Rose Extracts, Rose Oils, Indian Gentian and Shea Butter for Extremely Dehydrated Skin, 1 oz. uploaded by Michelle G.
I recently won this from a giveaway this company did on Instagram and I'm OBSESSED with this balm ! I love the texture of it and the smell is light but nice. I use it after exfoliating to give my skin more hydration and it helps calm my skin down. It doesn't clog my pores and doesn't feel heavy. I've used balms before and I wasn't really a fan of them because they felt like it was too much on my skin. They felt gross and my skin didn't have a good reaction to them. If you are looking for a good facial balm I would highly recommend looking into this balm.