The HC Companies

HC Companies Farmhouse Venetian 18 Inch Rectangular Flower Box Saucer, Chocolate

4.5 / 5

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This flower box saucer arrived just in time as we were starting to sow seeds for this spring garden. Anyone who gardens knows that there's a period of adjustment for plants from seedling to being directly planted in the ground, where they gradually adapt to outdoor light, rain and wind. So, this tool has been a great help, making it easier for me to bring the pots in and out every day for a few hours. Perfect design for inside and outside the home. Made of sturdy, lightweight plastic, the feeling of holding it is very solid. Its color is elegant and goes with any home style. The high sides help moisture contained or prevent your floor from getting wet when over-watering happens. The inner ridges of the plant saucer elevate your flower pot, enabling moisture to drip away, this is a big plus for me. However, one thing I don't like is that the bottom of the tray isn't flat; it's slightly curved, it wobbles, and it's not clear if it's intended to prevent water pooling after watering the plants or not, or perhaps I received a defective product then I always have to be careful to balance it, fearing the pots might tip over.
Incentivized Review
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The drip tray is aesthetically pleasing and very well-made. I’m very pleased with it as I just replanted some new cuttings and this came at the perfect time.
Incentivized Review