BY HBH #44 in Fish Food

Contains essential vitamins and minerals for better health and color vibrancy. Nutrient-packed, color-enhancing fish food for Bettas. The micro-pellet diet improves Betta health, growth, and coloration. Ingredients: Fish meal, wheat flour, soy flour, fish oil, brewers dried yeast, squid meal, soy lecithin, krill meal, l-ascorbic acid phosphate (source of vitamin C), choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, astaxanthin, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, potassium iodate, ethoxyquin (preservative), propionic acid (preservative), red 40. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 45% Crude Fat (min.) 11% Crude Fiber (max.) 2% Moisture (max.) 8% Ash (max.) 12% Instructions for Feeding: Feed sparingly twice per day. Drop six to eight pellets per serving gently on surface of water to allow pellets to float. Remove any uneaten pieces. If fed properly, this food will not cloud water. 3.6oz see more...

Kristen H.
I need to find this for our betta fish! It would be a great treat for ours.
Anastasiya E.
Canada
I have been buying this food for my fish for almost 1 year. I really like the quality. It's the first food my fish doesn't refuse to eat.
Meghan L.
Don't judge me, but I have a secret. I love to indulge in cat and fish food/treats. My old psychic Pam told me I was a pussycat in another life. Ever since then, I can't get enough! Meow. Anyone know if these are fair trade certified or gluten free? I am very gluten sensitive.