Hazlitt Red Cat Wine

by Hazlitt Red Cat Wine

How do you store your wine? What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this wine or others if so? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating?
Who has heard of this brand of wine?
Where can you find this? I am in central va and my husband would love it since it has a cat on it!
Start your review of Hazlitt Red Cat Wine !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Mind you, I prefer less sweet wine in general, so people who love sweet wines would probably very much enjoy this Red Cat, I know my husband liked it.in reviews
I like my wine very sweet but, when I something not to sweet and not to dry Red cat is my pick.in reviews
Winfield, PA
One of my favorite wines! This wine is great paired with food or drank alone. It is sweet but not awful sweet.
Erie, PA
This wine is wonderfully sweet and inexpensive enough to keep stocked at all times for this tough days!
Love me some Red Cat !!! Yummy This is my girlfriends and I go to wine. Ever time we get together we go thru at least 5 bottles of Red cat. !
Homer City, PA
This is by far one of my favorite wines! The taste is amazing! Not too sweet, but too dry! Perfect in between! I can’t say enough about this and the bramble berry! Get yourself some if you can! You won’t be disappointed!
Binghamton , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my go to wines when I don't know what I want. I could ALWAYS drink this. I read complaints of being to sweet... I think it's a perfect blend of bitter/dry and sweet. That's my personal pallet though. If you haven't tried it please do... and the other great wines by Hazlitt!
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Such amazing wine! It's super sweet but taste like candy! I love putting fresh fruit into my glass to add a little extra flavor
Albuquerque, NM
Mmm... Red cat. This is my girls night wine - cheesy movies, chocolate, face masks, and red cat! Double bonus - it goes SUPER well with chocolates, and makes a mean wine slushy in the summer!
West Seneca, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not a red wine drinker normally but this one is sweet and not try at all. Great wine and it's a great price!
Ardmore, PA
This is my FAVORITE wine. It is very sweet... tastes more like grape juice than wine. It has a decent alcohol content and is fairly cheap. Definitely recommend if you’re a fan of sweet wines!
Paragould, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
1,683 reviews
I love the smooth, rich flavor this wine brings. I don't drink often but when I do this is my go to. I highly recommend you try it. You won't regret you did. And it's not a bad price considering how good it is.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...