BY HAZLITT RED CAT WINE #37 in Wine

• Where can you find this? I am in central va and my husband would ...2 Answers
  • Can you only buy this wine up North? 1 Answers
  • I've never even heard of this! Is it worth trying?? What kind of ...4 Answers
Hazlitt Red Cat Wine
  • "Mind you, I prefer less sweet wine in general, so people who love sweet wines would probably very much enjoy this Red Cat, I know my husband liked it." in 7 reviews
  • "I like my wine very sweet but, when I something not to sweet and not to dry Red cat is my pick." in 6 reviews
Emily I.
Very sweet delicious wine. It's great for beginner wine drinkers like me, I do not prefer the taste of normal wine quite yet. It's affordable and comes with a lot. I will definitely repurchase.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
This is local for me; the Finger Lakes have incredible wines, and Red Cat is no exception. This is an inexpensive go-to for my friends and I at parties, dinners, etc. I frequently grab this for gifts and just because. If you can get this delicious red in your area, I highly recommend it!
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This used to be my favorite wine when I lived in Ny and was going to College but now I can't find it down here in Fl :(. It's a great wine for someone who doesn't want a dry wine its sweet and taste so good. Its great for parties and just sitting home watching your favorite movies!
Lanie G.
Bloomsburg
This was the first red wine that I ever drank and I love it.  It has a very full and juicy taste.  It smells just like it tastes.  I personally don't think it tastes as good after the first day, but I have friends and family who drink it and say it tastes just as good.
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
This wine is perfect for you if you like SWEET wines! The price is very affordable, it's a screw off cap (lawddd), has a cute design on the bottle and one bottle usually goes fast. This is a wine to keep on deck for all occasions!
Victoria S.
I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Being I live in the fingers lake region Hazlitte is a house hold name where I live. And red cat is defiantly very popular. It's such a sweet red wine that is nice and light as well. Would defiantly recommend
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Redcat is a very fun brand ! Very sweet wine , absolutely serve chilled
Comes on several different types of packaging for your convenience and sold at most major retailers.
Kimberly B.
Germantown, MD
I bought this wine after seeing that it was made very near my hometown in Upstate NY. I currently live in Maryland, so it was fun trying a wine that made me think of home. However, this wine was SO sweet that I almost couldn't drink it. Mind you, I prefer less sweet wine in general, so people who love sweet wines would probably very much enjoy this Red Cat, I know my husband liked it. I found it to be very filling and almost like juice (dangerous if you're like me and often look down and wonder where all your wine went). Overall, I'd give it a C and buy it again if someone who likes sweet wine was coming over.
Amanda M.
Ware, MA
I visited Hazlitt two months ago up in the fingerlakes for Wine & Pasta weekend. They weren't terribly friendly, but the Red Cat was an above average wine for the area (on the sweet side, they all are). The red sauce they made with the wine was also delicious. For some reason though, even though we bought four cases of wine that weekend, one from almost all 34 wineries we visited, we didn't buy this bottle. Easy-drinking, but I like my wines to stand out.
Melissa D.
For what occasion(s) do you break out this wine?
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
When do u drink this
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Has anyone tasted this? How was it?
Gina R.
Waco, TX
Where can I find this wine to try it?
Jennifer W.
At the winery they call this the "hot tub" wine. Have anyone actually drank a bottle while in a hot tub?