BY HAZLITT RED CAT WINE #70 in Wine

• Can you only buy this wine up North? 2 Answers
  • Where can you find this? I am in central va and my husban...2 Answers
  • I've never even heard of this! Is it worth trying?? What ...4 Answers
Hazlitt Red Cat Wine
  • "Mind you, I prefer less sweet wine in general, so people who love sweet wines would probably very much enjoy this Red Cat, I know my husband liked it." in 7 reviews
  • "I like my wine very sweet but, when I something not to sweet and not to dry Red cat is my pick." in 6 reviews
Cassidy B.
Le Roy, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Only drank this one time with a friend who loves this wine... it was way too sweet for me, which I normally dont mind a sweet wine. My favorite is zebo. However it did the job, although too sweet for my liking.
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This used to be my favorite wine when I lived in Ny and was going to College but now I can't find it down here in Fl :(. It's a great wine for someone who doesn't want a dry wine its sweet and taste so good. Its great for parties and just sitting home watching your favorite movies!
Lanie G.
This was the first red wine that I ever drank and I love it.  It has a very full and juicy taste.  It smells just like it tastes.  I personally don't think it tastes as good after the first day, but I have friends and family who drink it and say it tastes just as good.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
This is local for me; the Finger Lakes have incredible wines, and Red Cat is no exception. This is an inexpensive go-to for my friends and I at parties, dinners, etc. I frequently grab this for gifts and just because. If you can get this delicious red in your area, I highly recommend it!
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
This wine is perfect for you if you like SWEET wines! The price is very affordable, it's a screw off cap (lawddd), has a cute design on the bottle and one bottle usually goes fast. This is a wine to keep on deck for all occasions!
Victoria S.
I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Being I live in the fingers lake region Hazlitte is a house hold name where I live. And red cat is defiantly very popular. It's such a sweet red wine that is nice and light as well. Would defiantly recommend
Emily I.
Very sweet delicious wine. It's great for beginner wine drinkers like me, I do not prefer the taste of normal wine quite yet. It's affordable and comes with a lot. I will definitely repurchase.
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Redcat is a very fun brand ! Very sweet wine , absolutely serve chilled
Comes on several different types of packaging for your convenience and sold at most major retailers.
Kimberly B.
Germantown, MD
I bought this wine after seeing that it was made very near my hometown in Upstate NY. I currently live in Maryland, so it was fun trying a wine that made me think of home. However, this wine was SO sweet that I almost couldn't drink it. Mind you, I prefer less sweet wine in general, so people who love sweet wines would probably very much enjoy this Red Cat, I know my husband liked it. I found it to be very filling and almost like juice (dangerous if you're like me and often look down and wonder where all your wine went). Overall, I'd give it a C and buy it again if someone who likes sweet wine was coming over.
Melissa D.
For what occasion(s) do you break out this wine?
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
When do u drink this
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Has anyone tasted this? How was it?
Gina R.
Waco, TX
Where can I find this wine to try it?
Jennifer W.
At the winery they call this the "hot tub" wine. Have anyone actually drank a bottle while in a hot tub?