Jasmine A.
modesto, ca

REALLY worth the price? Do you actually have one?

Kara K.
Kara K.
Bay Point, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I work at the store that sells these, my floor model still looks brand new.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Spring, TX
5 years, 9 months ago
Yep they are amazing, they give the illusion of more space. I got mine at Ross for a 10th of the price BIG score!!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
5 years, 9 months ago
They are so worth it! They make a room! And cost half the price at Homegoods!
Molly W.
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
5 years, 10 months ago
I actually have several mirrored pieces of furniture and I absolutely LOVE them:) They are gorgeous and go with any style of room. You do have to be careful when moving them because the mirrors can shatter but I have never had one shatter and I just went through a move. I highly recommend this piece! Hint: Marshalls will usually have a few pieces of mirrored furniture for much lower prices! Good Luck!