BY HAWLEYWOODS / LAYRITE

LAYRITE holds like a wax, yet washes out like a jell. Finally a pomade that REALLY washes out quickly with just water. For real men serious about their hair this super rich and waxy hair dressing works great with both fine and extremely thick hair. Create high pomps, slicked backs, parts, businessmens cuts, DAs, flat-tops, spikes, and extreme styles such as mohawks. This pomade was developed for use at Hawleywoods Barbershop, world famous for traditional, classic, and retro styles. Whatever your hairstyle may be, it will LAYRITE Clean vanilla scent A little goes a long way see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
megan m.
Sprankle Mls, PA
I bought this because I had short and generally un-stylable hair, until this came along. This has great hold, smells wonderful, and washes out easily in the shower, I even use this now to keep some style and my sideburns in place.
Nick A.
Columbus, OH
So I am giving this four stars even though I don't love this product because I know a handful of people who live by this product. I hate a shiny finish in my hair so I blow dry prior to product use therefore this product does not hold as firm when putting in dry. Definitely more hold when putting in wet. But what I DO use this for is using a tiny dab and add it to Layrite Black. The black product has a ton more hold for my hair but this adds the slight flexibility & tiny bit of shine I want when using 80:20 ratio of black:yellow
Memo C.
Los Fresnos, TX
This product was given to me by my local barber (that wanted to date my wife) anyways, the smell and the feel it gave my beard was on a top notch scale. Definitely recommended for men with coarse tangled beards!!
Anna T.
New york, NY
My struggle with vintage hair is significantly less frustrating with this product! It keeps my style in my place and keeps my hair looking shiny. Bonus, it doesn't make my hair sticky nor does it have an overwhelming smell like some other pomades. Also it's available on again prime!
Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
My boyfriend has the world's thickest, most unmanageable hair I have ever had the misfortune of styling. Layrite makes dealing with his mop so much easier - it has unbelievable hold and lasts throughout the day without wearing out and giving up. Not to mention it smells phenomenal! Highly recommended to anyone who needs their locks to stay out without being stiff!
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this product I use it on my sons hair and it smells great and it leaves his hair really soft not hard like other gels and it's really affordable a little amount goes a long way. I definitely record this to others.
Jeff N.
Vancouver
Been using this product for years now. It tames the hair and washes out easily. I have thick wavy hair and this works to give my hair a slicked back look or a simple classic combover style. The smell is great as well!!