BY MAUNA LOA

Premium roasted Mauna Loa macadamia nuts seasoned with savory garlic and sweet Maui onion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly P.
Midland, MI
I'm a huge fan of macadamia nuts. I just bought these a couple weeks ago and they didn't last long at all and became everyone's favorite snack. Flavor was on point and really was an interesting nut flavor. I hadn't tried an onion and garlic flavor prior to having these.
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
I'm really sad that these are so flipping expensive because I LOVE the flavored macadamia nuts so much. I could eat them every day for a snack if they weren't so pricey. It has just enough salt on them to add something extra to the delicious spice mix they put on it.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
If you haven't tried these you are most definitely missing out. The Maui onion and garlic flavor mac nuts are so tasty. Maui onions are known for their sweet flavor so the taste is not overwhelming but just right.
faith m.
North Highlands, CA
I love this brand because it is healthy and worth the price. you never miss out on anything, it just gets better. the cons are the it never is the same. we all love the brand and the food is just delicious, as it is never tasteless. no you could not add anything else.
Lorraine T.
Cottonwood
These are so good thisis my fsvorite flavor i would it them all the time i love the chocolate ones too. And im the only one that likes them in the house so i get them all to myself haha
Eileen G.
I LOVE macadamia nuts. Maui brand is one of my favorites. I love their dark chocolate covered nuts. I do like their flavored kind too, just not as much as the chocolate. They are a bit pricey but so are most nuts. I cannot remember where I buy them is the problem. I usually have to shop around all over.
Kimberly W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These are so good! We lived in Hawaii and macadamia nuts are a way of life out there. I had no idea until we were out there that you could enjoy macadamia nuts in so many varieties! And they're all so good. A macadamia is good as a sweet or savory snack!
Samantha D.
These are just way too good ! I want to eat them all the time! Great flavor high in protein but also high in calories and fat! We get them at Costco. They are higher priced than other competitors! Try them if you haven't yet!
Casey G.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this flavor of the Mauna Loa macadamia nuts. It is my favorite of all the different types and always ask friends visiting Hawaii to bring me back some. :) The flavoring is just perfect to make it a good snack anytime of the day.
Lisandra H.
Ugh these are sooo addicting and different! Definitely stay away of them if you're not an onion and garlic person (or if you want to avoid the stinky breathe lol) But they are sooo goooddd!