Skin CareSun CareAfter-Sun ProductsHawaiian Tropic
Ultra Radiance After Sun Pump 240ml (PACK OF 6)

Hawaiian Tropic Ultra Radiance After Sun Pump 240ml (PACK OF 6)

Keep your skin soft and glowing with Hawaiian Tropic Ultra Radiance After Sun Lotion. Indulge and pamper yourself with this ultra conditioning lotion that soothes and softens for a completely luxurious after sun experience!

Hawaiian Tropic Ultra Radiance After Sun Pump 240ml (PACK OF 6); Hawaiian Tropic; 240ml (x6); Quantity - 6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic Ultra Radiance After Sun Pump 240ml (PACK OF 6)!
tammy S.
Valley, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m in love with this after tan moisturizer 🧴 also makes your tan golden brown I love this lotion it’s a must have during summer or I use it all year around Bc I love the healthier skin ! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to my friends and family and all my ladies and gents that love fun in the sun 🌞
Jordan L.
Jensen Beach, FL
I have used this product for over a decade maybe two LOL I live by Hawaiian Tropic! I love the coconut scent it reminds me of the beach and it provides so much moisture it’s so rich I can’t say enough good things about this product!
Elaina B.
Hawaiian Tropic Ultra Radiance After Sun Pump 240ml (PACK OF 6) uploaded by Elaina B.
Definitely not a necessity and a little bit on the pricy side, but I buy it consistently because of the smell of the products. It has a unique really good smell that I love. This product is great for after tanning!
Valerie L.
Love this product smells great and leave bottom super smooth without feeling oily. Would be 5 stars if it had more protection from the sun but a good staple piece in my beach bag. But would buy it again.
Michelle V.
Butler, PA
Hawaiian Tropic alter any of the after sun is amazing great for tanning little crazy on price but definitely worth a very moisturizing full of vitamins and an aloe. I would definitely buy this product again! Great productHawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Lotion Sunscreen
Sheanna C.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this after sun care for my legs and stomach where I get very dark and I worry about skin cancer
Desiree B.
Middletown, PA
Awesome. Used it during my trip to an island. Gave the perfect glow to my skin I looked like a movie star. Absorbs pretty quickly and I like the pump so it regulates the way the product comes limiting the waste or getting more product that what I need.
Daniella V.
it works really well on my skin so i don’t really have a problem with it plus i have acne prone skin
Sandhiya A.
Reinholds, PA
I so so wanted a good sunscreen for my body because I get tanned easily and I don’t like that. I used this product but it didn’t work out and after a while the oil from it got separated 🙁 #sunscreen #skincare
steph F.
I love this lotion- the scent us amazing! U use it daily, not just after being out in the sun. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling and soaks in great. Good price too!

Looking for your answer?