BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #3 in Facial Sunscreen

New Promotes Instant, Natural-Looking Color Tinted Spray Lotion Sunscreen 1 Caramel Extract Helps Provide Subtle, Temporary Sun-Kissed Glow a Beautiful Sheen to the Skin 4 Non-Greasy 3 Water Resistant Helps provide an instant touch of natural-looking color. 1-800-NO UV RAY see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tandra K.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Hawaiian Topic touch of color sun tan lotion or sunscreen. The smell alone makes you feel as if you're on a tropical beach somewhere even tho you're actually in your backyard or your apartments pool. And the oils in it make your skin is nourished and feeling refreshed and looking healthy and tan. And my motto has always been tan fat is prettier than white fat lol. Only because I've always been a lil chubby and when i was tan the chubbiness never bothered me as much as it did when I wasn't tan. And I've always used Hawaiian top to get me to that perfect shade if tan and keeping my skin moisturizer rather than looking like dried leather. So escape this summer to a tropical island with Leaving the comforts of your own home.
Jennifer A.
I love this stuff when we go to the beach or pool I always use this to get that nice tan look and when we come home I have that nice Florida color especially since we really do t so beach or pool until summer but by the time I’m done between going in the water or laying out the bottle is almost done especially since it’s a lower SPF so I will get a little burnt nothing major but a super nice tan and can’t wait for school to be over so we can head to the beach and pool and get those nice summer tans!
Ashley P.
Again I believe and back up what I said on the banana boat sunscreen review it doesn’t matter I’ll grab whatever brand whatever I feel like whatever is the cheapest whatever I pick up in my hand and does what I wanted to do for my body I feel like it doesn’t matter they all work the same on your body and it’s not as important as what you put on your face that maybe you can get the higher and tarte or Nars or guerlain if they have it brands but not for your body I don’t think that matters and I think it’s a rip off and all honesty
Anna G.
I don't think it's good for the whole family use because it has a perfume smell, but for women and girls it's great. I like the feel of it and, of course, the smell but my favorite thing is it fits perfectly in my purse (at least the sample size). I carry it everywhere with me and since I burn easy this is perfect for easy use. The price isn't bad either I bought a bottle the same size for $3 more and it was really, really watery and had no smell.
Kalley-Rose W.
California
This is my favorite tanning lotion to use. I use it every summer when I tan. I love the smell and it always gives me a beautiful tan. I usually get this at Target or Walmart. Definitely worth getting and definitely would recommend. This product was shown to me by my mom and I've been using it ever since.
Kait C.
Carbondale , PA
For starters I love how this brand smells. Has a real summer vibe to it. Reminds me of my childhood being on the lake. The hint of color is amazing to kinda keep up with my pale white skin it gives me an extra touch of color while I hang with my kids outside. Great product and being a mom I enjoy a feel good product and this definitely takes the cake with that.
Sam P.
Keizer
I use this product on vacation and it gave me sun protection and added a little color to my face so I didn't look so pale. I used it as my face makeup and it worked great. Such a natural sun kissed look but still giving protection! My face is very sensitive to many products but with this product I had no reaction just great looking color. [product:hawaiian-tropic-touch-of-color-pump-lotion,-spf-4,-6.8-fl-oz]
Dawn S.
Hamilton
Hawaiian Tropic Touch of Color caught my attention in the store and I was curious. This works very well for me because I do not easily burn, but I have the same concerns everyone else has about skin health. A small amount of SPF and a touch of Color is a great combination and I will be buying more for this summer.
Brittany K.
Rutherfordton, NC
I think anyone who uses this product uses it for the smell and of course the quality. I have been using for as long as I can remember and I love it! It smells exactly like you would imagine summer time to smell, it's not sticky and it protects your skin while helping you achieve and maintain a beautiful golden color.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
This product is well-known and I use it all the time because in the summer time you smell like coconut and I love that smell and you can down with it if you want to tan but I use it in the summer time like after I shower I put it on my my body and I smell like coconuts I just love the summer coconutty smell