Skin CareTanning ProductsTanning Oil & LotionHawaiian Tropic
Tanning Oil Pump Spray, SPF 25, 8 Ounce - Pack of 3 [SPF 25]

Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Oil Pump Spray, SPF 25, 8 Ounce - Pack of 3 [SPF 25]

Our pump oils drench your skin with moisture, while protecting you from the sun's rays. The formula pampers and soothes skin, while its scent sends you directly to the tropics.

Contains a blend of rich oils; Enriched with Cocoa Butter and Aloe Vera; Exotic island botanicals; Classic coconut fragrance

How much
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Oil Pump Spray, SPF 25, 8 Ounce - Pack of 3 [SPF 25]!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
I LOVE the smell of this product. If Hawaiian tropic made this scent into a perfume I would wear it 24/7 in the summer. I like that it has a low dose of sunscreen but it still allows me to tan without burning. It is very oily so only wear with a bathing suit.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
One of my favorite summer products. It smells so amazing. Like a fresh coconut beach. It soaks in quick and doesn’t leave you all greasy. It really helps build your tan, I’m also pretty pale so it’s nice that it still has a little bit of spf in there so I don’t completely burn. Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil Pump Spray
Adrienne D.
Niagara Falls , NY
I LOVE the smell that Hawaiian Tanning Oil has. Aside from the amazing smell, it helps tan me beautifully and I like that it has a pump spray for easy application.
Marisol T.
Philadelphia, PA
Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Oil Pump Spray, SPF 25, 8 Ounce - Pack of 3 [SPF 25] uploaded by Marisol T.
I love this Tanning dry spray oil moisturizes skin and enhances your tan i love tha soft coconut smells 😋
Natalochka M.
I love to spray oil instead of using your hand for even distributing oil on the body. Smells nice and works perfectly.
Dina C.
Nutley, NJ
I much better prefer using a pump spray over the spray version. Feels like I can direct it better and have better control distributing the oil.
Ashley R.
Clermont, FL
This product has a great scent to it and helps increase your tan. The spray top makes it difficult to apply since the product is a little thicker. I would either thin out the liquid or increase the size of the hole in the spray top. I would recommend this product since it gets the job done!
Tara J.
Ware, MA
Smells amazing. it works good to get you some color because it has low SPF. so it's not necessarily going to help you tan better it's just not going to protect you as well from the Sun. But I would recommend it if you want a very minimal amount of protection And still want to get colour. I always use a strong SPF on my face though because it's really important for me to try to protect from wrinkles and fine lines. I would recommend this. It's not very expensive
Ellie A.
Rowlett, TX
I used to use baby oil which is super bad for you but this is much better!! I love the glow that it gives you!! Super easy to use. 10/10
Mariam P.
San Antonio, TX
I really loved this tanning oil. I have sensitive skin so I don’t use it very often but when I used I only have to be 25 min to have a good tanning.