Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Lotion Sunscreen SPF 4.2 Ounces each

Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Lotion, Achieve optimal color for your skin with our indulgent Outdoor Tanning lotions. These products contain formulas enriched with skin-nourishing antioxidants, and moderate levels of SPF to keep your skin ultra-moisturized,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Lotion Sunscreen SPF 4.2 Ounces each!
Hermitage
Purchased at: Target
I have used this lotion for years. Hawaiian Tropic lotion with sunscreen is my favorite! It gives me a great tan and it smells amazing! It’s a great product for a great price!
Millersville
Best one yet and the smell is sooooo good. It is also water resistant up to 80 mins! I put this on everytime I go to the beach and a little goes a long way! It really makes you have a golden finish
Dry, Sensitive / Redness / Dryness
dallas
Love love love this tanning lotion only use it on my legs since it's the only part that I don't burn in. Love the scent and how moisturizing this lotion is. Protects hydrates and smells amazing.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
I love this product, is so cheap but so good, it doesn’t fell heavy in your body and give you a nice tan. Really recommend rhis product.