BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #28 in Self-Tanner

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• How well does this lotion work with tanning & what not?1 Answers
  • How well does this tanning lotion work? I've heard good t...12 Answers
  • My mom always seems to use this tanning lotion and she ha...5 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Tanning Lotion Sunscreen SPF 4
  • "Obviously by the spf and the packaging this doesn't prevent sunburn. It's nice to help get a little glow in early summer without torching your skin. I've used this for years in early summer to help my skin get used to the sun I guess you could say. " in 138 reviews
  • "I have used this lotion for several years and really love it. I have naturally fair skin and I haven't gotten sunburned using this. It gives me a good tan that looks really natural and consistent... Not streaky. I definitely recommend... You can't find anything better for the price." in 29 reviews
  • "This is the best smelling sunscreen in my opinion! The smell is fantastic + it provides all day coverage and doesn't feel oily or greasy. Highly recommend! " in 20 reviews
Melanie B.
My husband has very dark skin and he gets super tan in the summer. I on the other hand am totally opposite and have red hair and fair skin and cannot go in the sun without the highest spf sunblock. With that being said, I am writing this for my hubby.... He uses this in the summer whenever we go to the ocean. It smells great. And he definitely gets a nice golden tan using this product. He doesn't burn, he tans! My personal favorite thing about this product is the smell of it. My hubby says he definitely recommends this product for anyone who likes to tan.
❁Sonya C.
Scranton, PA
Very pleasant smell, and works great to give you a nice golden tan without extreme sun damage! You have to reapply every few hours and it kinda has a greasy texture. I would only use this if your skin reacts well to sun, if you are easily burnt this is not the product for you.
Brittany H.
Gardner, KS
I received a sample of this in a previous influenster box and loved it. It was the perfect mix of sunscreen and touch of tanning . I used this while at the pool during the summer time and had the perfect touch of color without any sign of a sunburn, even on my fair skin.
Taylor L.
This blocked a little more sun than I was hoping for. If you burn easily, it would be great because it lets you tan minimally. But if you’re looking to get a serious tan, I’d steer clear of this and use their oil instead. It lasts a long time and smells good though!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite parts is the smell of coconut or the beach To start I loved how it smells I love products that smell good make the experience much better and the best part of it is that they work it leaves my skin so soft and hydrated more young looking
Jennifer A.
I bought this because i need to tan my legs ALL the time. My legs are so pale. This product worked for me! However, I wish my tan lasted long. It was gone within days not sure if it was this or just me in general lol anyways totally recommend if u need a tan!
Ashley H.
Paris, KY
As a discount for when I don't have the money for a salon tanning lotion I use this. There is no streaking and it moisturizes very well too. I will only use this discount brand and one other when tanning if I cannot afford the salon brands I prefer!
Leah T.
Frederick, MD
I’ve been using this product for year and absolutely love it! I am pretty pale but i don’t burn easily so I use this. It was affordable and left my skin really hydrated. I would recommend this to anyone look to catch a little sun this summer.
Jamie F.
Ewing, NJ
Hawaiian tropics spf 4 has a great smell and works great for those looking to achieve the summer glow. I would recommend this sunscreen for anyone who burns easily or is looking for something to protect their skin from sun damage.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I don’t really like lotion sunscreen, but this is an exception. It’s goes on easily and sinks into the skin nicely. I also get a nice tan without burning. The smell of this stuff is absolutely amazing. The only thing I don’t like is that it can be hard to get product out when it’s near the end because of how the bottle is shaped.
brittany  h.
horse cave , ky
How well does this tanning lotion work? I've heard good things about this brand!
Brittany G.
Tishomingo, OK
My mom always seems to use this tanning lotion and she has really pale skin. Is that the best tanning lotion for someone with fair skin like myself?
Julianna S.
Palm Coast
How dark does this get you?
Aleah H.
Big Clifty, KY
How well does this lotion work with tanning & what not?