BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Time-released antioxidants Exotic Island Botanicals Ultra Moisturizing UVB/SPF with UVA A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Dry Oils are infused with botanicals that soothe and pamper, while time-released antioxidants provide skin nourishment.  Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin stays soft and looks radiant! Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri No CFCs ;

Hawaiian Tropic® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 6 Sunscreen

Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 6 Sunscreen!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Also it smells really good and the tan you get from it last." in 1 review
  • "plus you don't get burnt so that's always great." in 1 review
KATHERINE U.
Miami Beach , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Es grandioso, hidrata , protege y me da un tono de bronceado perfecto! Amo mi color canela/dorado de mi piel, llevo años usándolo y seguiré comprando este producto ya q llenas todas mis exigencias y su precio es bueno, además q me dura x su spray dosificador!!
Cristina G.
I love to tan. Not sorry. I’ve never gone into a tanning bed. Never had a professional spray tan. I’ve always had free, good old , natural vitamin D, SUN. While I do use sunscreens and lots, there are days that I need sun. I like a tan. Not dark but just a little sun kissed. HT tanning oil has always been my go to oil to get the job done. Now that it’s in the awesome new spray can, it’s makes it less messy! Same great product, just easier to apply.

Plus, the smell...you know it’s summer when you smell HT tanning oil! Forever fav
Trisha E.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is my go to for being in the sun. I love how easy it is to apply. I spray it, then rub it around since it's oil. Reapplying is so easy too. It lasts for a long time. I used it when fishing last month, was in the sun for over 6 hours and No burn. It also smells great! I highly recommend it!!
Angela B.
Donora, PA
This sunscreen is amazing. I love how it smells and i love how it makes my skin feel so soft. It is very gentle. I also like how it goes on clear because you don't have to worry about messing up your clothes. I would most certainly recommend this to others.
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
I am in love with this oil spray from #hawaiianttropic. It smells AMAZING. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and helps me achieve a beautiful golden bronze tan!! It's a summer essential!! #beachbashcontest @influenster
Randi S.
Norcross, GA
I love this product! It work really well and smells decent. I gave it 4 stars because the product tends to be fairly expensive and because it's aerosol it doesn't last long if you're a religious tanner during the summer months. I would definitely reccomend it though, it's lasting and not too oily.
Tara N.
This is my favorite tanning oil. The stay is nice because it covered a large area of your body. Be careful, as the bottle gets empty the coverage of the spray gets smaller. The smell is great and the SPF helps to protect your skin while also allowing a great tan.
Aimee S.
I absolutely love this spray sunscreen oil! It is so fast to put on and it smells so good! It dries almost instantly so it is very easy to take with you to the beach and to the pool! I would definitely recommend this to others as I have purchased this three times!
Antionesha B.
Little Rock , AR
This smells AMAZING! It works really well to help protect my skin from the harsh rays of the sun. My first time using it was this spring when I took a trip to Florida, and it worked wonders!! I even have my family hooked on it now!
Jenna C.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! It isn't sticky, it drys well. Smells amazing and the price is just right! I've been using it over 10 times & there's so much product left. Def my my go to! Won't purchase any more this summer. ❤
Jessica O.