Hawaiian Tropic® T2 Max Indoor Tanning Lotion uploaded by Faith M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Melon Flambe Tanning Bed Proven Offers No Sun Protection An intense touch of Hawaiian Tropical, exotic, natural flora, fruit, and nut extracts...specially designed for tanning bed use.  This oil free dry lotion, absorbs quickly and helps you achieve a dramatic, deep "tan of the island!"  Enriched with Tyrosine and Riboflavin to maximize your skin s natural tanning potential.  Exotic moisturizers prepare and moisturize skin for intense tanning and "help to hold your tan for weeks longer."  Proven tanning bed friendly. Contains No Mineral Oil Non-Greasy Antioxidant Vitamins A and E Absorbs Quickly Good for Both High and Low Pressure Beds Hypoallergenic Marvelous Melon Fragrance Excellent for Outdoor Use No Animal Testing

Jenna L.
Massapequa, NY
So hard to find in stores, not sure if they even sell in stores anymore.. googled it and found on ebay and got it for $9 no shipping!! This tanning stuff is my favorite! I had it two summers ago and it kept my tan the longest and darkest, ive used everything out there.. maui babe, all the intensifiers for the sun, this one does the trick! Its advertised as indoor tanning but on the back it says for outdoor use as well! Its all i use it for is outdoor use.. highly recommended!!
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
This product really moisturizes your skin, however I am not sure that it actually accelerated my tan. But I did achieve a tan while using this product.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Works very well use to use all the time but I've quit tanning recently because of the risk of cancer.
Steve B.
Smells like a day at the beach and works great! My family and I love this product.
Katrina H.
new bedford, MA
I love this indoor tanning lotion from Hawaiian tropic. This works great as in protecting the skin from burning while indoor tanning but also letting you receive color. It smells really good and is super moisterizing. I would recommend this for anyone who indoor tans especially if your first at indoor tanning. I got mine at cvs pharmacy for a reasonable price. It is a good sized bottle.
Naomi F.
Edmonton, AB
This lotion smells good and gets the job done for a super affordable price. It's not my favorite but it's a good option if you're on a budget.
Ximena C.
Douglas, AZ
Really good, great packaging, and what can i say I just love it I have no words for how good this product is
Lori J.
Lexington
What is the price on the three pack and shipping cost