Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Macarena M.
This product was my summer go to, has such a delicious smell and touch on the skin with an amazingly effective protection to the high sun exposure in the midday. Totally loved it and buy it again next summer!
Christy H.
Lumber Bridge, NC
Great sunscreen!! Works really well. Good coverage and absorbs in the skin well. It smells great also.
Osito T.
Muy buen producto, muy recomendable, los resultados demoran en verse pero esta bien en general, bonita presentación
Ammie S.
Lakeland, FL
Didn’t really think it worked well. It’s quality for the price of the product is not worth it .
Debbie T.
ANNAN
Smells lovely. Really protects your skin and keeps it lovely and soft. I'm really white and still go red with most sun screens but this really protects and I don't even go red
Hayley T.
Great product, however its very think and is quiet heavy, very oily apperance on skin. Product does work and is effective
Huascar S.
Has great coverage and doesn’t smell strong at all. It has a nice texture and smoothed the skin. Works for kids and adults as well.
Sakaprediskuna P.
León
Entre mis productos estrella por su olor y la frescura y sensación que dejan en mi piel
Amber D.
This is a pretty good product. Does exactly as advertised, and does it well. I’ve had no issues when using this product. It protected my skin and I had no sunburns while using it. I would recommend it to a friend.
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely love the scent! I love Hawaiian tropic products and their sunscreen is great! Love that it’s a high spf. I use it on my body only since I use something else for my face. It can give a white cast which is why I keep it to my body only. I don’t burn when using this product and again the smell of coconuts is sooooo good!