Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Teffany L.
Great smell, is not oil, really protect the body but not protect my face skin that much. But is effective for like a pool day.
Amy T.
Irvine, Ayrshire
I use this product every time i go abroad, my daughters skin is very sensitive but I've never had an issue using any products from this brand. It smells lovely and your skin doesnt feel greasy after use. Great value for money & it definately protects against sun exposure.
Fernando K.
The ONLY sunscreen that DOES NOT run into my eyes regardless of how hot it is or active I am. Would never buy anything else for my face! if you have sensitive skin look no further this is the best quality sunscreen for everyone especially for sensitive skin. it moisturizes as well as protect your skin from head to toe.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
I love this sunscreen ! It smells so amazing ! And anytime we go on vacation and the weather is going to be nice I make sure to pack this in my bag and bring it along for the ride ! Like I said I love this smell !!
Sarah G.
Love the smell of this sunscreen. I think it works pretty darn good as a suncreen. I used this one all the time and never really got a sunburn using this. I think this product does its job well.
Sobana Z.
Bridlington
My friend purchased this item, and she let me try it, I loved the feel of it on my skin, it wasn't greasy at all. Would definately recommend
Praise F.
It very good it has a thick consistency and it is also very good for people with dry skin and even people with only skin.
Katie R.
This is the only sunscreen that I will use. It smells wonderful and works, I'm very fair skin and burn easy in an 8 hour span I only need to put in on once.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Ok, I'm happy to find this cream to give you a review.
It is my favorite sunscreen, the essence is what I like the most, it reminds me of the beach and the sea.
It protects very well from UV rays, it lasts quite a lot when you apply it to your skin even when you get into the water or you are sweating.
Olivia J.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This stuff is amazing. It smells lovely and does a great job protecting the skin. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a good sunscreen. It is a good price and can be pretty easy to find, I'd recommend Target. I think this product is great and I love it.