Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Catherine N.
Macclesfield, cheshire
As with all Hawaiian tropic products this smells lovely. Easy to apply and rub in. It absorbed into my skin and dried fairly quickly.
Crystal L.
San Antonio
We use this all summer. It isn’t that greasy and seems to work well. And it smells really good!
Archel M.
Works okay for mild sunny days but with the strong sun in the tropics i try and use above 50spf. Has a good texture but takes a bit of time to absorb on the skin
Chelsa N.
I am a red head so I burn easy and I love this sun block it smells amazing, keeps me from getting burnt and does not burn when it sweats into your eyes.
Terri M.
Grant, AL
This is usually what I apply to my family if they don’t have a favorite brand already. We keep this on hand every year and use it the same. It doesn’t disappoint in any way. I will definitely buy again this year! Thank you!!
Olivia V.
Good sunblock that smells great and works very very well! It's not my favorite but it's definitely worth purchasing
Sara O.
I guess it’s an ok sunscreen. It smells lovely but I felt I had to re apply it over and over. I also think it’s a little bit pricey. I burn often especially my nose and my shoulders and being a high SPF it did protect me
Zoe S.
Cumbria
Great sunblock.

It’s scent is not too strong, and it’s not too thick. It absorbs when into the skin and does not feel greasy. You should always re-apply sunblock regularly, but several layers of this later and it still feels lightweight on the skin!
Malinda W.
Jasper
It’s a good sun block to be a lotion. The best part is the smell that reminds me of my childhood vacations to the beach.
Sofia A.
Fresno
Very good to use as sunscreen it is affordable it’s gentle to use and a good smell it isn’t disappointing to use