Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Jess K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this sunblock! I have freckly skin and a family history of needing to be very careful in the sun and this sunblock works. In addition to being one of my favorite scents in the world, it's never let me down and left me burnt. It's long lasting and will even keep working post - swim. Classic for a reason!
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen ! It smells so amazing ! And anytime we go on vacation and the weather is going to be nice I make sure to pack this in my bag and bring it along for the ride ! Like I said I love this smell !!
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this sunscreen. I think it works pretty darn good as a suncreen. I used this one all the time and never really got a sunburn using this. I think this product does its job well.
Sobana Z.
Bridlington
My friend purchased this item, and she let me try it, I loved the feel of it on my skin, it wasn't greasy at all. Would definately recommend
Praise F.
It very good it has a thick consistency and it is also very good for people with dry skin and even people with only skin.
Katie R.
This is the only sunscreen that I will use. It smells wonderful and works, I'm very fair skin and burn easy in an 8 hour span I only need to put in on once.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Ok, I'm happy to find this cream to give you a review.
It is my favorite sunscreen, the essence is what I like the most, it reminds me of the beach and the sea.
It protects very well from UV rays, it lasts quite a lot when you apply it to your skin even when you get into the water or you are sweating.
Olivia J.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This stuff is amazing. It smells lovely and does a great job protecting the skin. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a good sunscreen. It is a good price and can be pretty easy to find, I'd recommend Target. I think this product is great and I love it.
Leyandra M.
Hialeah, FL
I live in Miami, so this is a staple in my beach bag. I love the smell, and the thickness as well. The coverage is nice. It's at a good price point, and works well. I find that Walmart usually has it cheapest, but you can probably score this at Target at the clearance section. Great product.
Lucie L.
Bourget, ontario, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this one but the lotions in bottle like that I don t buy anymore I like the one s with spays on it...tku