Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Nicole D.
Works great! Did not need to reapply too often even after going in the water. Protected my skin but still allowed me to get some color! My favorite sunscreen!
Sarra R.
Princeton
Extremely grwat coverage. I love the scent and won't use anything else aside from my other likes. I don't want sundamsge and stopped tanning in the 80s.
Courtney H.
Union, SC
When it comes to sunscreen I try to choose the most effective because I am fair skinned. I've been using Hawaiian tropic for years and it never lets me down!
vanessa h.
It's very good. I use it once on a travel to a island and don't get sun burn thanks to this. Of course using it every 3 hours because the sun was no forgiven
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
I have very fair Irish skin, and this brand always helps keep me from burning when used properly. The smells isn't as overwhelming as some sunblocks as well.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Sé que es uno de los bloqueadores más famosos pero a mí personalmente no me gusta su textura. El olor es rico pero es muy pegajoso. Prefiero otras marcas.
Adriana R.
San Diego, CA
I prefer this type of sunblock over spray. Spray tends to dry your skin and smells chemically. This one spells like coconut and stays on for a long time.
Chelsa N.
I am a red head so I burn easy and I love this sun block it smells amazing, keeps me from getting burnt and does not burn when it sweats into your eyes.
Wendy S.
This is a must have in my beach bag.It has a great scent ,it's not too greasy and absorbs well into the skin and provides great protection from sunburns.
Eunice R.