Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Chrissie R.
Chrissie R.
Always use this when I'm out for a pool day just in case of sunburns. Always helps with getting those nice summer tans.
Cynthia E.
Cynthia E.
Silver Spring, MD
Doesn't have an overwhelming smell, and I can tell the difference when I wear it and when I don't. Very great product!
Alyssa Jordan F.
Alyssa Jordan F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen comes off right when you hit the water. It doesn't protect much, and it makes you feel greasy and gross.
Anabel M.
Anabel M.
Very effective every time I go to the beach. High protection. Love it. Affordable price. I recommend this product!
Melissa Q.
Melissa Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put this on everyday, where i live the sun is strong and i need protection, this thing work just great for me
Edith M.
Edith M.
Indio, CA
I've used this since I can remember I live the smell and that it lasts a long time even if you go in the water.
gladys l.
gladys l.
Ulysses, KS
Love this product! I dont have to reapply every time i go into the pool. Buy this! Its not too pricey either!
Kaileigh S.
Kaileigh S.
Golconda, IL
Not too bad of a sunscreen. I'm very pale and only burn, never tan. And this stuff keeps me without the burn!
Moraima M.
Moraima M.
Milwaukee
All my mature life..I was and o am using Hawaii tropic products..they being on the market for quite a while
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
This is a really nice product! I used it in the caribbean the whole day in a boat and the product did work.