Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
I've used this sunscreen before and it really worked well. my only complaint is that it's not a spray.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's really hard to decide which brand i like better but i know over the years my dad always used Hawaiian Tropic. My pale skin can't do the sun too well so this stuff works REALLY well. Still has that lovely coco smell of sunblock that i love and really does protect your skin. It's not as waterproof as i would like but HT has the sport version for that which is also nice. Totally love this stuff and still has the same affordable price.
Sally G.
Montrose, CA
I love this sunscreen because it smells like Hawaii. The formula is a little thick but it does what it promises to do and doesn't smell like sunscreen. It feels like lotion and I highly recommend for a long day in the sun.
Works really well, I'm naturally blonde and burn in 20 degrees Celsius minimum so is handy to have on me, long lasting and quite compact, offers full coverage and was more than what my expectations were
Victoria B.
West Covina , CA
Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock is really great. I have one in my summer bag always. I apply this on my kids when they play sports to protect their skin and it's very effective. If we're out all day I make sure to apply it thru out the day for optimal results. I truly love the smell it's fantastic. I would recommend this product.
Bess S.
This is the most delicious-smelling sunblock. It makes me feel like I'm at the beach the second I start applying it. It works well to prevent burns and with the size of the bottle, lasts a long time.
Chloe B.
Absolutely love.
Smells and feels amazing - fab way to start your holiday
Got it from boots, and other chemists
Very good value for price as a little goes a long way.
Feels so silky, no tacky feeling to it. Would deffo buy again and again. Recommend to everyone
Najah L.
This is great for when your going swimming or any out door activities it really keeps your skin save and moist with out the oily feeling
Kyrie G.
Saint George, UT
Love the scent-like a pina colada. This isn't a goopy feeling lotion which is nice. A little thick and can leave you looking a little white if you don't rub it in enough.
Mary W.
I've used this in the past it smells good and it feels oily when you put it on it always left my hands feeling oil and I had to go wash them to get the feeling off my hands.