Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Jessica H.
Godfrey , IL
i have fair skin and this helped protect my tattoos and my skin. hardly burned and smelt alright.
lisa b.
sullivan, Missouri
It goes on good I use it all the time and on my kids its great need to try it it smells good to
Paula K.
Paris
I love the smell of Hawaiian sunblock's. They always work for me! All their products are great
Elexis C.
Smells great, absolutely love the smell! Great feel on your skin! I would highly recommend this
martha J.
Carson, CA
Great sun coverage for sports activities. Nice tropical scent. Rubs in well not oily or filmy.
Jill D.
Broomall, PA
This stuff smells so good and works great on kids too!!! Highly recommend this product.
Serena P.
Greenback, TN
I love this sunblock it has always worked great for me and it smells really good also .
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is a MUST! I am a pale girl and love my Hawaiian Tropics to make me feel like I am at a real beach under a cabana. It is also moisturizing, but not greasy!
Sharon S.
Riner, Va
I love the smell. it gives great coverage. it's a must if you will be outside. love it!!
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this lotion. Great coverage and you won't get sunburnt! A must if you will be out long.