Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Najah L.
Najah L.
This is great for when your going swimming or any out door activities it really keeps your skin save and moist with out the oily feeling
Kera M.
Kera M.
Owensboro, KY
Hawaiian Tropic is my favorite Sunblock! I love the smell, and that it is gentle. I found it in my local drugstore. I would recommend!
Janice H.
Janice H.
Ormond Beach, FL
Works good you just have to keep applying. With grand kids thought it would stay on longer but you have to really stay on top of it.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Mount Pleasant, PA
I have use this most of the summer. We have an Inground pool and are always around the pool and in the water. Always does it's job.
Rhonda A.
Rhonda A.
Clinton, NC
Works really well and smells great too. Even my children don't mind when I want to apply some on them to protect them from the sun.
sol t.
sol t.
Hollywood, FL
I dont really like it personally. It gets the job done on protection but i like the oil one better. I guess is just the feel of it
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Idaho Falls
Doesn't seem to hold up as good as other products. Be prepared to reapply every two hours. Not recommended when playing in water.
Sara O.
Sara O.
Protects and ensures skin doesn't burn. Keep skin moisturised even when the sun is burning bright. Soft, supple and unburnt.
Carrie I.
Carrie I.
Buford, GA
This bottle is so retro! I love it! The sunscreen is still as good as it was when I was growing up. I love the beachy smell!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Thus works good for me especially since I'm a redhead and have very sensitive skin so this keeps me from getting sunburned