Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Larry W.
Augusta
I like to shave my head so when I'm in the sun I need a good sunblock so my head does not get burnt. I've never had any problems with that when I use this product
This product is perfect for my skin type as I'm fair skinned so burn easily. The SPF 45 ensures that I'm safe from sun exposure! This product proved effective to me and I will definitely purchase this item again.
Angelise R.
Sebring, FL
My family would always get this when we go to the beach. I like it. its the only one I've used to i can't say much about it. Using this didn't give me sunburns which helps a lot.
Works really well, I'm naturally blonde and burn in 20 degrees Celsius minimum so is handy to have on me, long lasting and quite compact, offers full coverage and was more than what my expectations were
Kathleen A.
Clearwater, FL
Yay. No greasy feel. Goes on easily. Pleasant scent. Have used for all day, no swimming of course, with no sunburn. I have seen it at most large chain deparment stores and pharmacies. Good value.
Crystal B.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent! Many sunscreens smell so horrible that I would rather burn. This does the trick and still doesn't make me smell like bug spray or feel oily.
This is the only sunscreen I buy.
Deana E.
This sunblock is the best and the only kind I've ever used. It provides great SPF protection, while keeping my skin soft and not leaving me feeling oily. I love it!
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is a MUST! I am a pale girl and love my Hawaiian Tropics to make me feel like I am at a real beach under a cabana. It is also moisturizing, but not greasy!
Meredith T.
San Francisco, CA
I love the sunscreen mostly because of the smell. It is a little thick and takes a minute or two to rub in but it has great protection and doesn't leave you smelling like sunscreen.
Rosanna N.
North Hollywood, CA
Coming from a person with very pale skin, this sunblock always offers full coverage (when applied accordingly.) I can spend the day at the beach and not worry about getting sunburnt.