Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Claudia D.
When you think on a sunblock, the first brand that comes to your mind is Hawaiian Tropic. This worked perfect for me and my skin. It protected me from a sunburn.
beth r.
I have very sensitive and fair skin, and burn rather quickly without any sunscreen. I have used Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock in the past, however it is my number 2 choice. I have broke out a little when using this product before, it was only once.
beth c.
Valparaiso, IN
I am out in the sun as much as I can be and this product seems to protect my skin even if I do not reapply it. I use the baby faces and tender places on my grandson and so far he has not had a sunburn. Good product at a good price.
María P.
I like this sunblock, I use it when I play tennis or if it's really hot day. This product is effective and the price is good. The smell is not very pleasant but is acceptable. I would buy it again.
Kyrie G.
Saint George, UT
Love the scent-like a pina colada. This isn't a goopy feeling lotion which is nice. A little thick and can leave you looking a little white if you don't rub it in enough.
Laura H.
Mendon, UT
Great product at a great price. I bought this for my daughter who spends a great deal of time in our pool and out in the sun. Smells great, easy to apply and last a long time, even when wet.
Larry W.
Augusta
I like to shave my head so when I'm in the sun I need a good sunblock so my head does not get burnt. I've never had any problems with that when I use this product
This product is perfect for my skin type as I'm fair skinned so burn easily. The SPF 45 ensures that I'm safe from sun exposure! This product proved effective to me and I will definitely purchase this item again.
Angelise R.
Sebring, FL
My family would always get this when we go to the beach. I like it. its the only one I've used to i can't say much about it. Using this didn't give me sunburns which helps a lot.
Works really well, I'm naturally blonde and burn in 20 degrees Celsius minimum so is handy to have on me, long lasting and quite compact, offers full coverage and was more than what my expectations were