Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Wendy S.
Wendy S.
This is a must have in my beach bag.It has a great scent ,it's not too greasy and absorbs well into the skin and provides great protection from sunburns.
Eunice R.
IS COMFORTABLE ON THE SKIN AND CAN SAY THAT I LIKE
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
San Diego, CA
I prefer this type of sunblock over spray. Spray tends to dry your skin and smells chemically. This one spells like coconut and stays on for a long time.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Millville, NJ
My favorite part it's the smell. I love the smell of tropical things. Didn't break my sensitive skin out and prevented sunburn but gave me a great tan
Ellie ..
Ellie ..
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad at all, I actually like this product compare to others I've used. They even have one that waterproof which is the one I use most of the time
Antonia G.
Antonia G.
Dos Palos, CA
I've used it once I liked I haven't tried any other so I don't know what would work best and for my disabled daughter when she's out in the sun
A good all around product. This Hawaiian Tropic scores well in protection and over all moisturizing factors. The pleasant scent is a bonus too
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Ironwood, MI
Works pretty good and smells like it always has, summer. Didn't let me get burnt even after going to the lake and forgetting to put back on.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Freeport, MN
Fragrance is ok great for type skin types. hawiian tropic has been around a long time seems to wash off in water, for the price not to bad
Marla S.
Marla S.
Highland, CA
I love this product for my entire family. We all have different skin tones and it works well to protect. We use this product every outing