Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Tracy T.
Tracy T.
There has never been a better sun screen than Hawaiian Tropic. The scent is delicious. My whole family has been using it for years. We buy it at Walmart. Highly Recommended!
Kyrie G.
Kyrie G.
Saint George, UT
Love the scent-like a pina colada. This isn't a goopy feeling lotion which is nice. A little thick and can leave you looking a little white if you don't rub it in enough.
Deana E.
Deana E.
This sunblock is the best and the only kind I've ever used. It provides great SPF protection, while keeping my skin soft and not leaving me feeling oily. I love it!
Larry W.
Larry W.
Augusta
I like to shave my head so when I'm in the sun I need a good sunblock so my head does not get burnt. I've never had any problems with that when I use this product
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Carson City, NV
I love this sunblock. This is my go to. It's so hard to find in stores though. I've tried many brands both drugstore and prestige and this is the best hands down.
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
When you think on a sunblock, the first brand that comes to your mind is Hawaiian Tropic. This worked perfect for me and my skin. It protected me from a sunburn.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Would recommend this product for anyone... This lasted a long time before I had to apply it again... It helps with you getting sunburn too... Awesome product...
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very good. I use it once on a travel to a island and don't get sun burn thanks to this. Of course using it every 3 hours because the sun was no forgiven
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Union, SC
When it comes to sunscreen I try to choose the most effective because I am fair skinned. I've been using Hawaiian tropic for years and it never lets me down!
Remly M.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Sé que es uno de los bloqueadores más famosos pero a mí personalmente no me gusta su textura. El olor es rico pero es muy pegajoso. Prefiero otras marcas.