Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Espi T.
Greenfield, CA
I bought this bottle for my vacation to Mexico during the spring. It smells amazing and wasn't pricey at all! I can't remember where it was bought because my mom brought it home for me. The packaging makes it seem very tropical and beachy, which I loved!
Meagan B.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have a skin allergy to an ingredient found in most sunscreens so Hawaiian Tropic is all that I use on myself. I have never gotten burnt wearing the product and, to be honest, I think it smells better than most of the other sunscreen products available.
Valerie S.
Carson City, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunblock. This is my go to. It's so hard to find in stores though. I've tried many brands both drugstore and prestige and this is the best hands down.
I'm extremely pale and even factor 50 still leaves me Ted an the end of the day. Hawaiian tropics sunblock worked perfectly absorbs in to the skin quickly lovely fragrance and no sun burn at the end of the day
Claudia D.
When you think on a sunblock, the first brand that comes to your mind is Hawaiian Tropic. This worked perfect for me and my skin. It protected me from a sunburn.
beth r.
I have very sensitive and fair skin, and burn rather quickly without any sunscreen. I have used Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock in the past, however it is my number 2 choice. I have broke out a little when using this product before, it was only once.
María P.
I like this sunblock, I use it when I play tennis or if it's really hot day. This product is effective and the price is good. The smell is not very pleasant but is acceptable. I would buy it again.
beth c.
Valparaiso, IN
I am out in the sun as much as I can be and this product seems to protect my skin even if I do not reapply it. I use the baby faces and tender places on my grandson and so far he has not had a sunburn. Good product at a good price.
Kyrie G.
Saint George, UT
Love the scent-like a pina colada. This isn't a goopy feeling lotion which is nice. A little thick and can leave you looking a little white if you don't rub it in enough.
Laura H.
Mendon, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product at a great price. I bought this for my daughter who spends a great deal of time in our pool and out in the sun. Smells great, easy to apply and last a long time, even when wet.