Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Mary W.
I've used this in the past it smells good and it feels oily when you put it on it always left my hands feeling oil and I had to go wash them to get the feeling off my hands.
tori b.
Clarkesville, GA
Loveee this sunscreen. The smell is amazing. I basically only use this product and none of the other competitors. Very effective. Did I mention how delicious it smells? Yum.
Rosaly N.
I purchased this last year while in Hawaii and loved it. I sunburn easily and have sensitive skin and didn't get one sunburn during our 10 day trip, even after hours of snorkeling.
Tracy T.
There has never been a better sun screen than Hawaiian Tropic. The scent is delicious. My whole family has been using it for years. We buy it at Walmart. Highly Recommended!
Denae G.
Pasadena, TX
My favorite brand of Sun products never lets me down always does exactly what I need not to mention it feels great on my skin doesn't leave me too early but it does what it's supposed to do
Tami W.
Pataskala, OH
Works really well. It has great coverage and there is no need to reapply. I love the smell which has a very tropical - coconut-y smell.
I was out in the sun all day and did not get sunburned, except for where I missed while applying it.
The product is great.
Lynn P.
Minneola, FL
I love the Hawaiian Tropic scent!! Growing up and living in Florida I have used Hawaiian Tropic my whole life! I hate being sunburnt and have bought the SPF 45 lotion many,many times. I use plenty and reapply often. It protects my skin great and smells yummy!
Meagan B.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have a skin allergy to an ingredient found in most sunscreens so Hawaiian Tropic is all that I use on myself. I have never gotten burnt wearing the product and, to be honest, I think it smells better than most of the other sunscreen products available.
Espi T.
Greenfield, CA
I bought this bottle for my vacation to Mexico during the spring. It smells amazing and wasn't pricey at all! I can't remember where it was bought because my mom brought it home for me. The packaging makes it seem very tropical and beachy, which I loved!
Valerie S.
Carson city, NV
I love this sunblock. This is my go to. It's so hard to find in stores though. I've tried many brands both drugstore and prestige and this is the best hands down.