Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent! Many sunscreens smell so horrible that I would rather burn. This does the trick and still doesn't make me smell like bug spray or feel oily.
This is the only sunscreen I buy.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Mendon, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product at a great price. I bought this for my daughter who spends a great deal of time in our pool and out in the sun. Smells great, easy to apply and last a long time, even when wet.
Denae G.
Denae G.
Pasadena, TX
My favorite brand of Sun products never lets me down always does exactly what I need not to mention it feels great on my skin doesn't leave me too early but it does what it's supposed to do
Rosanna N.
Rosanna N.
North Hollywood, CA
Coming from a person with very pale skin, this sunblock always offers full coverage (when applied accordingly.) I can spend the day at the beach and not worry about getting sunburnt.
NĂ¡talie A.
NĂ¡talie A.
North Port, FL
It has a pleasant aroma, plus you peotege sun , it is 100 % recommended for children. Another important aspect is that you very well moisturizes the skin and do not leave it stained.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
San Francisco, CA
I love the sunscreen mostly because of the smell. It is a little thick and takes a minute or two to rub in but it has great protection and doesn't leave you smelling like sunscreen.
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this last year while in Hawaii and loved it. I sunburn easily and have sensitive skin and didn't get one sunburn during our 10 day trip, even after hours of snorkeling.
Angelise R.
Angelise R.
Sebring, FL
My family would always get this when we go to the beach. I like it. its the only one I've used to i can't say much about it. Using this didn't give me sunburns which helps a lot.
Mary W.
Mary W.
I've used this in the past it smells good and it feels oily when you put it on it always left my hands feeling oil and I had to go wash them to get the feeling off my hands.
tori b.
tori b.
Clarkesville, GA
Loveee this sunscreen. The smell is amazing. I basically only use this product and none of the other competitors. Very effective. Did I mention how delicious it smells? Yum.