Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Carrie I.
Buford, GA
This bottle is so retro! I love it! The sunscreen is still as good as it was when I was growing up. I love the beachy smell!
Violet F.
Bronx, NY
I think it's really good for the summer. I always get this every summer. Only thing is that where I get it is a little pricey but i don't know if it's because of the place I got it at. I also love the smell it reminds me of the beach and usually some sunblock has no scent.
Marla S.
Highland, CA
I love this product for my entire family. We all have different skin tones and it works well to protect. We use this product every outing
Courtney H.
Union, SC
When it comes to sunscreen I try to choose the most effective because I am fair skinned. I've been using Hawaiian tropic for years and it never lets me down!
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for my whole 36 years. It keeps me protected and I do not have to reapply alot.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Great for people with light sensitive skin. Protects against strong sunlight.
Candice J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand just always smells amazing. Makes me want to be laying on a beach somewhere. The formula is pretty gentle for my sensitive skin. A little on the greasy side but not over greasy. I have purchased this multiple times in different spf.
Rosaly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this last year while in Hawaii and loved it. I sunburn easily and have sensitive skin and didn't get one sunburn during our 10 day trip, even after hours of snorkeling.
Angelise R.
Sebring, FL
My family would always get this when we go to the beach. I like it. its the only one I've used to i can't say much about it. Using this didn't give me sunburns which helps a lot.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunblock. It comes with a spf 45 which is great for me. I would highly recommend it to all