Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml)
This product is perfect for my skin type as I'm fair skinned so burn easily. The SPF 45 ensures that I'm safe from sun exposure! This product proved effective to me and I will definitely purchase this item again.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Warwick, RI
Love the coconut scent, as much as i love tanning i also like not getting skin cancer more and not fading my tattoos so using the spf 45 helps protect me, i know its not much but its def better than tanning oil.
Tessa P.
Tessa P.
Yulee, FL
Coming from someone who burns in a matter of half an hour, with sunscreen. This product has saved me many a long nights applying aloe to burns. Doesn't leave behind a gross residue. All around fantastic product.
I'm extremely pale and even factor 50 still leaves me Ted an the end of the day. Hawaiian tropics sunblock worked perfectly absorbs in to the skin quickly lovely fragrance and no sun burn at the end of the day
Works really well, I'm naturally blonde and burn in 20 degrees Celsius minimum so is handy to have on me, long lasting and quite compact, offers full coverage and was more than what my expectations were
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Great sunblock! Does exactly what it's suppose to. Protect against the sun for long periods of time. I bought this at target more than a few times. Packaging is nice and the price is worth the product
Bess S.
Bess S.
This is the most delicious-smelling sunblock. It makes me feel like I'm at the beach the second I start applying it. It works well to prevent burns and with the size of the bottle, lasts a long time.
María P.
María P.
I like this sunblock, I use it when I play tennis or if it's really hot day. This product is effective and the price is good. The smell is not very pleasant but is acceptable. I would buy it again.
Kathleen A.
Kathleen A.
Clearwater, FL
Yay. No greasy feel. Goes on easily. Pleasant scent. Have used for all day, no swimming of course, with no sunburn. I have seen it at most large chain deparment stores and pharmacies. Good value.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Victoria, TX
I prefer higher spf sunblock but this sunscreen was just right and not heavy like some other spf. Also the scent is amazing and staying power was awesome. A must purchase for the summer months.