Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Karina A.
San Diego, CA
The reason I love Hawaiian Tropic is because I have very sensitive skin and so SPF 45 is perfect to use it's not too strong like 50 and not too light. I also love the smell and the fact that it doesn't leave you body feeling sticky
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sunblock! Does exactly what it's suppose to. Protect against the sun for long periods of time. I bought this at target more than a few times. Packaging is nice and the price is worth the product
Amanda G.
Victoria, TX
I prefer higher spf sunblock but this sunscreen was just right and not heavy like some other spf. Also the scent is amazing and staying power was awesome. A must purchase for the summer months.
Sally G.
Montrose, CA
I love this sunscreen because it smells like Hawaii. The formula is a little thick but it does what it promises to do and doesn't smell like sunscreen. It feels like lotion and I highly recommend for a long day in the sun.
Kelly L.
Bishopville, SC
Pretty pleased with it overall. Love Hawaiian Tropics smell. I use this on my very light daughter mainly due to the smell and the UVA/UVB protection. The price is not too bad for a name brand. Will continue buying their products in the future. Great company.
Dasondria J.
Philadelphia, PA
I do not use sunscreen very often but this is a good product. Nothing stuck out to me. I did not end up sun burned. The packaging is decent. There are different sizes to choose from so you don't end up packing around a large bottle. If I was to purchase this product again I would buy a smaller container.
Melinda L.
This, to me, is the perfect sunscreen. I love the smell, which I usually dont on sunscreens. I also love that it doesnt leave me feeling oily. I have sensitive skin and I have never had a problem. I find and purchase this product at Target and Walmart.
Tamatha C.
I hate to admit I dont use sunscreen like I should. I have tried this product and a few other of the Hawaiian Tropic products and will buy again. Stays on , protects , with a nice oder. The price is very reasonable. I have recommended this product and other of their products to friends and family..
Melinda H.
Little Rock, AR
I love Hawiian Tropic sunscreen! It keeps me protected against the sun but also smells wonderful! Every time I put it on I get compliments on how wonderful I smell! It met every expectation that I have with sunscreen!
miss melissa b.
Used this whilst on holiday in Spain, has a lovely fragrance to it. absorbs quite fast. had to keep reapplying as I was swimming, it would've been quite expensive but I got it on offer that's what made me buy it.