Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml)
  • "I purchased this last year while in Hawaii and loved it. I sunburn easily and have sensitive skin and didn't get one sunburn during our 10 day trip, even after hours of snorkeling." in 13 reviews
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
It's really hard to decide which brand i like better but i know over the years my dad always used Hawaiian Tropic. My pale skin can't do the sun too well so this stuff works REALLY well. Still has that lovely coco smell of sunblock that i love and really does protect your skin. It's not as waterproof as i would like but HT has the sport version for that which is also nice. Totally love this stuff and still has the same affordable price.
Havyn H.
I’m trying to take better care of my skin for the long run so I’m trying almost every product from this line! So far I really like them - we’ll see what happens this summer!
Jess K.
I swear by this sunblock! I have freckly skin and a family history of needing to be very careful in the sun and this sunblock works. In addition to being one of my favorite scents in the world, it's never let me down and left me burnt. It's long lasting and will even keep working post - swim. Classic for a reason!
Michelle B.
Biloxi, MS
I have used Hawaiian Tropic sunblock in the past. I haven't really used sunblock much, even though I should as an effort of prevention. The Hawaiian Tropic worked well enough. I probably didn't reapply it when I should have. I am prone to burning when in the sun for any length of time, but I found the sunblock to work OK.
Sara M.
I love this sunblock. I am very white and I do not "tan". I have to use sunblock and the sunblock I chose is this. It has never let me down. I even love the smell. Every time I smell it it instantly brings me back to the beach! I don't think there is any room for improvement. I think its an excellent product
Jeanette M.
I came across this when we were getting ready to leave for vacation and would be outside most of the day, it's a light formula with wonderful protection, love that it has UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection and I didn't have to apply constantly. Although it smells like all other sunscreens it didn't bug me too much, the smell fades away quick, it's not over powering. I highly recommend.
Violet F.
Bronx, NY
I think it's really good for the summer. I always get this every summer. Only thing is that where I get it is a little pricey but i don't know if it's because of the place I got it at. I also love the smell it reminds me of the beach and usually some sunblock has no scent.
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
My mom use to buy this product pretty often throughout my childhood, I can't say that it ever done any better than any other sun screen, but it seemed to do the job, I can't remember ever getting a bad sun burn while using the product, so I would say it works!
Jaime O.
erie pa
I have used this was 15 and I am now 48 and I still use it. It has a nice packaging that makes it standout. The smell of coconut oil is awesome. For the quality you get the price is right. I usually buy mine at Walmart. Yes I would buy it again.
Christina T.
Madison, AL
I love Hawaiian Topic Sunblock! It smells so good, moisturizes my skin and protects me from getting burned all at the same time! It is very Effective and i have been using this for years! I will continue to buy this product! It is for a affordable price too!