Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

beth r.
beth r.
I have very sensitive and fair skin, and burn rather quickly without any sunscreen. I have used Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock in the past, however it is my number 2 choice. I have broke out a little when using this product before, it was only once.
Alma B.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Use this every summer and love the smell it remind me of coconut and the beach and it has SPF 45 and it goes on okay after you rub it on but leaves some lotion on even after you hit the water it not expensive and the bottle is a nice size
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Boise, ID
I've been using Hawaiian Tropic since I was a little girl & this product did NOT disappoint. Enough SPF to keep me safe & enough to get a little color. The smell isn't bad but I kind of like the smell of sunscreen. Would highly recommend!
beth c.
beth c.
Valparaiso, IN
I am out in the sun as much as I can be and this product seems to protect my skin even if I do not reapply it. I use the baby faces and tender places on my grandson and so far he has not had a sunburn. Good product at a good price.
Karina A.
Karina A.
San Diego, CA
The reason I love Hawaiian Tropic is because I have very sensitive skin and so SPF 45 is perfect to use it's not too strong like 50 and not too light. I also love the smell and the fact that it doesn't leave you body feeling sticky
Sally G.
Sally G.
Montrose, CA
I love this sunscreen because it smells like Hawaii. The formula is a little thick but it does what it promises to do and doesn't smell like sunscreen. It feels like lotion and I highly recommend for a long day in the sun.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm very fair skinned. This product kept my skin from getting burned even after being in the water and running arounder sweating. No sunburn. Had to reapply a couple times, but that was mostly for my own piece of mind.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
As the months get hotter, the sunscreens got to come out. Decided to try this one just because it was there. I liked it well enough. Sunscreen never seems to really excite me. It pretty much kept me safe from sunburns.
Melinda H.
Melinda H.
Little Rock, AR
I love Hawiian Tropic sunscreen! It keeps me protected against the sun but also smells wonderful! Every time I put it on I get compliments on how wonderful I smell! It met every expectation that I have with sunscreen!
This product is perfect for my skin type as I'm fair skinned so burn easily. The SPF 45 ensures that I'm safe from sun exposure! This product proved effective to me and I will definitely purchase this item again.