Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Chloe B.
Absolutely love.
Smells and feels amazing - fab way to start your holiday
Got it from boots, and other chemists
Very good value for price as a little goes a long way.
Feels so silky, no tacky feeling to it. Would deffo buy again and again. Recommend to everyone
Nicole K.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm very fair skinned. This product kept my skin from getting burned even after being in the water and running arounder sweating. No sunburn. Had to reapply a couple times, but that was mostly for my own piece of mind.
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
As the months get hotter, the sunscreens got to come out. Decided to try this one just because it was there. I liked it well enough. Sunscreen never seems to really excite me. It pretty much kept me safe from sunburns.
Marah R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first time using it a few months ago and honestly I wasn't that impressed. The smell was a little nice but it lingered. I don't know if I used too much or it was just me but I didn't feel like it helped, nor was it worth purchasing in my opinion.
Ona F.
Saint Petersburg
My go to sunscreen. Use it all the time since the florida Sun usually never takes a break. But this sunscreen takes all the sun gives it and fights back. Very gentle no breakouts ever. The smell is fantastic. Not chemically. Great value for the price
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este es el bloqueador sola que soliamos comprar hace años para nuestros viajes a la casa, siempre estaba dentro de los productos mas usados por protegia muy bien de los daños del sol, para cualquier tipo de piel.
Marina R.
El Centro, CA
It's the OG I've been using this since I was little and my mom rubbed it on us so we wouldn't get burned. I still use this for my boys and myself anytime the sun is around. A must buy, the smell. Makes you feel like you belong in the tropics
Bess S.
This is the most delicious-smelling sunblock. It makes me feel like I'm at the beach the second I start applying it. It works well to prevent burns and with the size of the bottle, lasts a long time.
Jennifer C.
This stuff works really well! It was my first time using this product so I did not know what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. It definitely meet the expectation I held. It was very smooth and rubbed in very nicely. I will probably buy this product again in the future.
Victoria B.
West Covina , CA
Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock is really great. I have one in my summer bag always. I apply this on my kids when they play sports to protect their skin and it's very effective. If we're out all day I make sure to apply it thru out the day for optimal results. I truly love the smell it's fantastic. I would recommend this product.