Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Sobana Z.
Sobana Z.
Bridlington
My friend purchased this item, and she let me try it, I loved the feel of it on my skin, it wasn't greasy at all. Would definately recommend
Katie R.
Katie R.
This is the only sunscreen that I will use. It smells wonderful and works, I'm very fair skin and burn easy in an 8 hour span I only need to put in on once.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Niagara Falls, ON
Love love love love love! Cannot say did enough. Number 1 sunscreen product on the market.
Praise F.
Praise F.
It very good it has a thick consistency and it is also very good for people with dry skin and even people with only skin.
Nathalie L.
Nathalie L.
Works pretty well. I usually use the Sheer Touch one which seems to have a bit of shimmer in it even though it claims to be sheer, which I don't mind because it gives me a nice glowy effect.
Lua V.
Lua V.
Córdoba
Para mí es el mejor protector de todos! Amo como deja mi piel y como me proteje del sol. Soñado!!!
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Liverpool
Very effective, dries in quite quick. I topped up my skin every few hours and didn't get any burns so it worked well for me. I bought it from the chemist. Definitely worth the money and it's my go to sun screen for my holidays
Lissett M.
Lissett M.
Recomendadisimo, excelente cobertura solar, protege mi piel del abrasador sol de mi ciudad. SIempre que lo uso me siento tranquila y protegida