Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Cather I.
Great sunblock. I love it's smell and does its work good. Long lasting. Good price. Good value.
Gaby C.
muy buen aroma, muy buena proeccion, deja suave la piel y el precio lo vale es muy bueno y es buena marca-...........
Marina L.
St. John's
I give up on this
It takes too long to do this
Goodbye
Dcinjjcrjuyfftnihcvh
Fvhnj jnnnj honking gfjj
Chelsea C.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen smells amazing so fresh with coconut and exotic fruit fragrance. Spf 45 is a good protection value. It's a fairly large container so lasts awhile. Thin lotion spreads easy and absorbs in a decent amount of time. I have been using this one for awhile now. Trusted brand.
Camila S.
Me gusta. Tengo muchas pecas en la cara por lo que necesito cuidarme del sol y este bloqueador no me ha fallado nunca. Buen precio, lo he vuelto a comprar.
Rebecca H.
This did the job, however would choose other products over this.

Was very thick and difficult to put on, I prefer a spay top and a quicker drying Product. It was quick to wash off in water too
Patricia S.
Windsor
It's so rare for me to find a good sunblock that isn't too oily but still moisturizes my skin. My skin feels nice and soft but not at all greasy and it's very affordable too! I love this stuff! I bet you will too. Plus it's spf 45, you can't go wrong.
Emily N.
This is a brilliant sun screen. Great for kids. Always have trusted the brand as it's what my mother used. Find it smells gorgeous and offers high protection for children. Also easy spreading for those times you're in a rush
Clara O.
I love the smell of that product, its something like vanilla, its my favorite