Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Dovercourt, Essex
Protects fair skin from sun burn very well.
The lotion spreads well and is easy to apply. It does however take time to absorb and can leave skin feeling a little greasy but isn't a big deal when it comes to skin protection.

I have extremely fair and sensitive skin and whilst using this particular product have not suffered from sunburn or skin irritation as some products have left me in the past.

Cristaly M.
Cristaly M.
excellent product, i really like one of the best I ve used, I will keep using. let me love you like soft skin
detzy j.
detzy j.
In my country we used to much, that's why my family and I take care our body with this product....
Aylín C.
Aylín C.
Me protege muy bien del sol, ya que vivo en un lugar donde hace mucho calor y los rayos del sol pegan mucho.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Its a great suns screen does the job. Has an amaxzingly delisous scent. Nothing more or less to say.... ...........
Annick B.
Annick B.
Love this product . It doesn't make your skin sticky when applied. Im loyal to this product and would recommend it.
Gisella D.
Gisella D.
Rosario, Santa Fe
Protege mi piel del sol cuidándola de otros factores tambien. Es suave, no irrita la piel.
Altamente recomendado
Ariana C.
Ariana C.
Los Angeles
My brother and i have a delicate skins so we don't feel comfortable with the sun but when we use hawaiian tropic sunblock every Day feel happy really i like that product
Donna S.
Donna S.
I honestly love the smell of this sunscreen, and it works very well. Also, one application does the job for pretty much the whole day.
Lucie L.
Lucie L.
Bourget, ontario, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this one but the lotions in bottle like that I don t buy anymore I like the one s with spays on it...tku