Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Chelsie B.
Chelsie B.
Great, used this product since I was a child. Always great at protecting the skin and keeping it soft.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Barcelona
Perfecto para pieles blancas y propensas a quemarse como la mía. Huele muy rico y me parece un producto bastante bueno sobre todo para climas tropicales así como el mediterráneo.
Nayeli G.
Nayeli G.
DO NOT LEAVE MY SKIN IS OILY SOLAR PROTECTION VERY GOOD SOMETIMES HARD AS LONG UNDER THE SUNLIGHT
kristina b.
kristina b.
Rogersville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Every summer for about 2 weeks I have to stay in the sun all day long and I never get burnt beca use I use this product! It's is a very good sun protectant and the aroma it has is very pleasant!
Darling A.
Darling A.
What I like of this is the smell, this is what I personally use or giving some at the beach for my aunts or the rest of my familly. Love to be protected.
Helena S.
Helena S.
London
Good smell and good feeling. You don't get that steaky feeling after put the cream on. It's easy to apply and it does effect, you don't get sunburn if you use the cream how you are supossed to. I tryed this brand a few times, I like the brand.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell gives you a sensation as if you were at the beach already and the result is really good. No red and burning skin after a good use.

The better results are when you use it 15 minutes before getting into water letting it to be absorbed by your skin.
victoria w.
victoria w.
Amazing smell, I always use it on holiday. I burn very easily has I have fair skin but always get a great tan without burning with this sun block. May be pricier than other sun blocks but is definitely worth the money in my opinion. If you have fair skin like me you should buy it!
MARIA M.
MARIA M.
Para que no nos quememos mucho ese olor a uva que rico, lo tengo en el baño, y cada vez que entro me siento en la playa
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
lo he utilizado desde pequeña mi mama es amante de esta marca y de este bloqueador, me dice que nos protege mucho de los rayos del sol cuando estamos disfrutando de la playa todos en el hogar lo utilizamos mis padres mi hermana y yo