Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Fernanda L.
Such a great product, it does protect your skin a lot, I've used it for long swimming and after that, my skin is pretty ok, I love it
Frances F.
Smells nice but quite sticky, Price is perfect as I usually buy it for £4, and works perfectly.
Beth H.
Belfast
I feel like this product have me a lot of moisture so that my skin didn't dry out and protected me from the sun very well.
Daniela Q.
As its main function, sun-protecting, it works fine, but overall the consistency is a bit sticky and it takes longer to apply to the whole body, and I don't like that, what I do like is that you don't have to use a lot of quantity to cover up on a beach day.
Jazmine D.
lima perú
Es muy bueno, no irrita la piel, todo el tiempo aue lo he usado me ha ido muy bien con el, lo recomiendo
Kallie M.
Doyles
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product was very thick and had the consistency of glue however it was very effective and had a great smell unlike other sunblocks I've used
Jessica C.
Bath
I love this product! It apply a really well and last for hours and it doesn't leave my skin feeling slimy!
Chantelle S.
I saw this in my local chemist and had heard good things about this brand so decided to give it a try. It covers well and provided the sun protection me and my family need. Definitely recommend.
Kinda liked it...it was a little sticky on the skin.I had to put a very little amount of it all over my body..that kinda brings down the protection
Sabrina T.
Love the smell of this suncream reminds me of being a child. My son has sensitive skin when it comes to suncream but he was fine with this