Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml)
  • "i think it's a good product, i have used it many times and i've liked it, i brought it at the supermarket or a drugstore" in 2 reviews
Genesy T.
Vergara, Guipúzcoa
Me encanta, son muy buenos y a parte huelen delicioso. Te protege muy bien la piel. Y es una maraca espectacular con todos sus productos
Leah C.
Such an amazing sunblock, helps block against sunburn leaving you with an amazing bronze glow at the end of the day! Perfect for everyone
Donna S.
I honestly love the smell of this sunscreen, and it works very well. Also, one application does the job for pretty much the whole day.
Fernanda L.
Such a great product, it does protect your skin a lot, I've used it for long swimming and after that, my skin is pretty ok, I love it
Chloe S.
Love this sunblock, always use this when I go away on holiday and it stops be getting burnt! I get a lovely healthy glow to my skin.
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
Living in a tropical country means i use lots of sunblock, i like this one but it still feels a little bit sticker than i would like.
Danielle S.
Great great great love it, but it, use it! Great for all holidays... Smells nice too. Can sometimes get it on good offers in places
Chloe H.
Super for sun burned prone skin, great I used everyday of my holiday last year and didn't let me down! Good buy and smells great!1
Rebecca C.
I found this product to not be greasy and absorbed really well into the skin prior to sun exposure. I would highly recommend this!
Saffron B.
Coventry
Great Sun block dose the job dosnt have a bad smell or leave your skin sticky a little overpriced if I'm honest but apart from that