Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Alicia S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell gives you a sensation as if you were at the beach already and the result is really good. No red and burning skin after a good use.

The better results are when you use it 15 minutes before getting into water letting it to be absorbed by your skin.
victoria w.
Amazing smell, I always use it on holiday. I burn very easily has I have fair skin but always get a great tan without burning with this sun block. May be pricier than other sun blocks but is definitely worth the money in my opinion. If you have fair skin like me you should buy it!
I like this sunscreen, it is very convenient to carry in your handbag. I love its smell, it is special !, and consistency
Bethany S.
Durham
It takes a while to rub in but once it does its great I use this all the time when I'm out even if it's just on my feet when I were flipflops I can even get wet with this on and still not burn.
Melany R.
use uno similar a este , su aroma frutal es encantador pero su textura no es agradable , pero su proteccion es buena
Karen R.
Si lo e usado y no lo e comprando yo me lo an dado en ocasiones pasadas pero si podría decir q es un buen producto en si
Macarena M.
This product was my summer go to, has such a delicious smell and touch on the skin with an amazingly effective protection to the high sun exposure in the midday. Totally loved it and buy it again next summer!
Ale M.
Uruapan
I use it onlu once but i dont like it, it leve my skin very oily and i had to be constantly putting me
Rachel M.
Great product. Love the spray bottle. It makes it easy to apply. Doesn't smell too bad. Like the texture. Stays on for a long time without needing a top up. Did not get burnt at all when using
Genesy T.
Vergara, Guipúzcoa
Me encanta, son muy buenos y a parte huelen delicioso. Te protege muy bien la piel. Y es una maraca espectacular con todos sus productos