Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

K T.
Always reapply. I have sensitive skin and burn very easily. This product is good for sensitive skin and works well for not burning as long as your reapply.
Darling A.
What I like of this is the smell, this is what I personally use or giving some at the beach for my aunts or the rest of my familly. Love to be protected.
Julie C.
uk
The best sunblock I have used. It soaked into my.skin leavning it feeling soft and silky. it has a nice smell to it too. It lasts and is worth the price.
Kayleigh D.
Essex
The smell of the product is really nice and knowing it is SPF 45 is great because I don't fear getting burnt in the sun. I think it is a tad too pricey.
Sara G.
Swindon
Used on my children. Lovely stuff. Smells amazing and does the trick! Has got a bit of a thick residue though but a small price to pay really.
Kinda liked it...it was a little sticky on the skin.I had to put a very little amount of it all over my body..that kinda brings down the protection
hanna b.
I love this suncream it is great, it glides on well and lasts ages, you do have to re apply once you've been in water though which can be a pain.
Kallie M.
Doyles
The product was very thick and had the consistency of glue however it was very effective and had a great smell unlike other sunblocks I've used
kira c.
toronto
I am very pale and this keeps me from being sunburnt. It doesn't have that annoying sunscreen smell and instead smells like coconuts. Amazing.
Lissett M.
Recomendadisimo, excelente cobertura solar, protege mi piel del abrasador sol de mi ciudad. SIempre que lo uso me siento tranquila y protegida