Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Louise M.
Louise M.
Great product, absorbs good but as with all lotions it needs rubbing in, smells good does the job!
Cather I.
Cather I.
Great sunblock. I love it's smell and does its work good. Long lasting. Good price. Good value.
Frances F.
Frances F.
Smells nice but quite sticky, Price is perfect as I usually buy it for £4, and works perfectly.
Rosa Elena F.
Rosa Elena F.
Es un buen producto para proteger mi piel del sol, ademas tiene un rico y agradable olor.
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
No me perece un buen producto, ya que no dura mucho tiempo y es caro para lo que ofrece
Clara O.
Clara O.
I love the smell of that product, its something like vanilla, its my favorite
Amy T.
Amy T.
Irvine, Ayrshire
I use this product every time i go abroad, my daughters skin is very sensitive but I've never had an issue using any products from this brand. It smells lovely and your skin doesnt feel greasy after use. Great value for money & it definately protects against sun exposure.
Fernando K.
Fernando K.
The ONLY sunscreen that DOES NOT run into my eyes regardless of how hot it is or active I am. Would never buy anything else for my face! if you have sensitive skin look no further this is the best quality sunscreen for everyone especially for sensitive skin. it moisturizes as well as protect your skin from head to toe.
Claudia Mariel R.
Claudia Mariel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the sunscreen that I use, my mother always buys it and we have it at home in case we go to the beach, I put it on the beach one day and I work great, it does not have a strong smell, you can get it in pharmacies
Ona C.
Ona C.
he smell instantly conjures up summer holidays for me and the texture is pleasant compared to some other more gloopy thick textured creams