Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum, SPF 45 Plus 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Frances F.
Smells nice but quite sticky, Price is perfect as I usually buy it for £4, and works perfectly.
Camila S.
Me gusta. Tengo muchas pecas en la cara por lo que necesito cuidarme del sol y este bloqueador no me ha fallado nunca. Buen precio, lo he vuelto a comprar.
Rebecca H.
This did the job, however would choose other products over this.

Was very thick and difficult to put on, I prefer a spay top and a quicker drying Product. It was quick to wash off in water too
Beth H.
Belfast
I feel like this product have me a lot of moisture so that my skin didn't dry out and protected me from the sun very well.
Fernanda L.
Such a great product, it does protect your skin a lot, I've used it for long swimming and after that, my skin is pretty ok, I love it
Patricia S.
Windsor
It's so rare for me to find a good sunblock that isn't too oily but still moisturizes my skin. My skin feels nice and soft but not at all greasy and it's very affordable too! I love this stuff! I bet you will too. Plus it's spf 45, you can't go wrong.
Emily N.
This is a brilliant sun screen. Great for kids. Always have trusted the brand as it's what my mother used. Find it smells gorgeous and offers high protection for children. Also easy spreading for those times you're in a rush
Clara O.
I love the smell of that product, its something like vanilla, its my favorite
Chantelle S.
I saw this in my local chemist and had heard good things about this brand so decided to give it a try. It covers well and provided the sun protection me and my family need. Definitely recommend.
Aylín C.
Me protege muy bien del sol, ya que vivo en un lugar donde hace mucho calor y los rayos del sol pegan mucho.